ABC iview is a free media streaming service from ABC. The app has a very straightforward and easy-to-use interface that makes the app experience comfortable. The Australian-based app has content mainly from Australia and other countries. In addition, the app has content for everyone, including your kids. The app lets you watch news content from ABC NEWS to get the best news updates from Australia. ABC iview is free from ads, and thus, you will get an uninterrupted streaming experience. Also, the app lets you add your favorite titles to a personalized watchlist. Now, you can watch these shows from ABC iview on Apple TV.
How to Get ABC iview on Apple TV
The ABC iview app is natively available on the App Store for tvOS (4k and HD). It only takes a few minutes to add the app to your device.
Pocket Guide: Launch the App Store > select Search > search and choose ABC iview > click Get > select Open.
1. Power up the Apple TV and connect it to your internet connection.
2. Next, open the App Store and select the Search icon on your screen.
3. Search for ABC iview by typing the app name in the search bar.
4. Select the ABC iview app from the search results and start downloading it by selecting the Get button.
5. Wait for the ABC iview Apple TV app download to complete and click on Open to launch it.
How to Activate ABC iview on Apple TV
1. Initially, open the ABC iview app on your tvOS after downloading it.
2. On your screen, select the EASY, GET STARTED button.
3. Take note of the unique activation code on the next screen.
4. Visit the ABC iview Activation website (address provided on your screen).
5. Next, select the LOG IN TO YOUR ABC ACCOUNT button.
6. Next, log in to your ABC iview account with proper details.
7. Enter the Activation Code in the respective field to activate ABC iview and select the LINK YOUR TV button.
8. Finally, start streaming the shows from ABC iview on your TV.
Related: How to Watch ABC News on Apple TV
How to AirPlay ABC iview on Apple TV
You can’t download the ABC iview app on your Apple TV 2nd and 3rd generation. However, you can stream ABC iview with the AirPlay feature.
1. Connect your iOS device and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, install the ABC iview app on your iOS device from the App Store.
3. Once the app is downloaded, open the ABC iview app and sign in to the app with proper credentials.
4. Next, play any title from the ABC iview app after browsing the library.
5. From the top-right corner of the ABC iview app, tap the AirPlay icon.
6. From the list on your app screen, select the Apple TV that is on the same Wi-Fi network.
7. With that, the title that you have selected on the app will start streaming on your Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the ABC iview app is available for download in the App Store on your device. You can download the app on your device just like you download any supported app.
Yes, the iOS app of ABC iview comes with a built-in AirPlay icon that will let you cast the app on your Apple TV connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
If the app doesn’t work, you should check the internet connectivity and update the app with the latest version. You can uninstall and reinstall the app as the final resort.