Acorn TV is an engrossing subscription-based media streaming service dedicated to movie lovers from RLJ Entertainment. Apart from movies, you can find interesting documentaries, comedies, dramas, and classic mysteries on this service. The Acorn TV library has an ever-expanding library with new content frequently added to it. You can access Acorn TV in Ireland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Acorn TV is one of the most popular British content streaming applications you can access on your Apple TV. Get the Acorn TV subscription at $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year.
How to Install Acorn TV on Apple TV
Pocket Guide: On the tvOS (4k or HD), open App Store > select the Search icon > find Acorn TV > click Get > select Open > Sign In.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and launch the Apple TV App Store.
2. Highlight the Search icon and search for Acorn TV using the search bar.
3. Select the Acorn TV app icon from the list and select the Get button.
4. Open the new Acorn TV app after download by clicking on the Open button.
5. Sign In to the Acorn TV app with the credentials of your subscription.
6. Play any content from Acorn TV and watch the same on your device.
Related: How to Download and Use Emby on Apple TV
How to Watch Acorn TV on Apple TV 3rd Generation & Below
1. Connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same WIFI network.
2. On your iOS device, download the Acorn TV app from the App Store on the device.
3. Open Acorn TV after the download is over and sign in to the app with your account credentials.
4. Launch the Control Center on your iOS device and select the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Choose your Apple TV from the list of devices that appear on your screen.
6. From the Acorn TV app, play any title that you like and enjoy the same on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can download Acorn TV on your TV from its built-in App Store. Also, you can screen mirror the Acorn TV app to your TV from your iOS device.
Get the Acorn TV monthly subscription at $5.99 per month. Optionally, you can get Acorn TV annual subscription at $59.99 per year.
Yes, you can access the contents from Acorn TV on your MacBook from its official website using a web browser.
To cancel your Acorn TV subscription, launch the Settings on Apple TV and select Users and Accounts.
Choose your account name and select the subscription.
Follow the screen instructions to cancel your Acorn TV subscription.
If Acorn TV fails to work, you shall try updating the app at first. If that doesn’t resolve, restart your Apple TV.
Acorn TV is a premium app and you will get only a 7-day trial for free.