All4 is an irreplaceable free streaming service in the United Kingdom. It hosts more than 1500 titles of popular TV series, movies, and dramas. The content streaming on All4 comes from channels like E4, Film4, Channel 4, VICE, Adult Swim, and more services. Also, the shows streaming on All4 are available to stream free of ads. In addition, the contents expand across various genres that you can search for and find them. Apart from that, you can watch live TV, and you will find a TV guide for these channels in the app. While it is a cross-platform app, you will find the installation of All4 on Apple TV.
How to Install All4 on Apple TV
The app is natively available for download for Apple TV 4th gen. Follow these instructions to get access to All4 on your device.
Pocket Guide: Open the Apple TV App Store > select Search > search and find All4 > click Get > select Open.
1. Power up the Apple TV and open the App Store to download apps.
2. From inside the App Store, select the Search icon.
3. Type in All4 in the search bar and search for it.
4. Click on the All4 app icon from the search suggestions.
5. Download All4 by clicking on the Get button and then wait for the same to come to a halt.
6. Click on Open to launch All4 and then sign in to the app with proper credentials.
7. Finally, you can stream any content from the all4 app.
Related: How to Stream DISH Anywhere on Apple TV
How to AirPlay All4 on Apple TV
On an Apple TV 3rd generation and below, you can try using the AirPlay feature from iOS to access All4.
1. Ensure that your iOS device is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
2. Make sure that you have added the All4 app on your iOS device from the App Store.
3. Open All4 and sign in to the app with proper credentials.
4. Next, play any title on the All4 and start streaming it.
5. Tap the AirPlay icon that you can see on the app and select your Apple TV on the list.
6. Now, you can watch shows from All4 on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the All4 app is available for download in the App Store. You can download it to your device just like any other supported app.
Yes, you can find the app available for download in the built-in App Store. If your device doesn’t support the app download, try using the AirPlay feature and Airplay to access All4.