Amazon Music is one of the most favored online music streaming services to enjoy unlimited ad-free songs. If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can access the extensive music library with millions of songs in HD quality through the Amazon music app. The app also allows the users to download the songs offline to listen to them without the internet. This article will discuss How to install, activate, and listen to Amazon Music on Apple TV.
Though the app is free to download in the app store, you need a subscription to access the contents of the app. The Prime members get access to 2 million songs with a $12.99/month Prime subscription. If you want access to the whole library, you need to subscribe to the Music Unlimited subscription ($9.99/month for non-prime users and $7.99 for prime users). This will give you 75 million songs to listen to. Without either of these subscriptions, you cannot use Amazon music on any device. So go and pick a plan that suits you the best before installing the app on your device.
Install Amazon Music on Apple TV
1. Make sure your Apple TV device has an active internet connection
2. Open the App Store from the home screen.
3. Type in Amazon Music on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
4. Select the Amazon Music app from the list of search results.
5. Next, click on the Get button on the app info screen to install Amazon Music on your Apple TV.
6. Once installation is complete, click on the Open button to launch the Amazon Music app on your Apple TV.
How to Activate Amazon Music on Apple TV
1. Once you launch the Amazon Music app for the first time, it will display an activation code on the screen.
2. Visit the Amazon activation website on your mobile browser or computer.
3. Enter your Amazon account credentials and click Sign-in to your Amazon account.
4. Enter the Amazon activation code in the given field and click the Continue button on the activation page.
5. Once the activation process is done Amazon music app on your TV will refresh, and you can stream all the music content enjoy streaming ad-free music on your Apple TV.
Stream Amazon Music from your iOS devices using Airplay [Alternative Way]
Users with 2nd and 3rd generation Apple TV models don’t have a dedicated app store to download the app. They can use this alternative way to listen to Amazon Music on their Apple TV.
1. Make sure both your Apple TV and the iOS device are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Amazon Music app on your iOS device.
3. Once installation is complete, launch the app and Sign in with your Amazon account.
4. Play any music track you want to stream to your Apple TV, and click the Airplay icon on the media player.
5. From the list of available devices, select your Apple TV device.
6. Once the connection is established, the music will be streamed to your Apple TV.
Related: Pandora on Apple TV
That’s it, folks. Here is everything you need to know. In this article, we have discussed how to install and activate Amazon Music on your Apple TV device and how to airplay Amazon music from your iOS devices. For more excellent articles on your Apple TV device, visit our blog.