BINGE is an incredible streaming service that features many TV shows and movies. This Australian streaming service has the best binge-worthy all-time favorite shows for you. The app is loaded with shows of different genres, including documentaries, comedy shows, lifestyle shows, reality shows, and crime documentaries. In addition, it includes exciting titles from popular services like Discovery, BBC, HBO, and NBCUniversal on-demand. All the titles streaming on BINGE are free of ads with a $13.99 per month subscription. Find out how to add and stream BINGE on Apple TV.
How to Get BINGE on Apple TV
Pocket Guide: Launch the App Store on your tvOS>> select Search option >> search and select BINGE >> click Get >> select Open.
1. Connect your Apple TV to the Wi-Fi network after turning it on.
2. Launch the App Store and then select the Search icon.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, search for BINGE.
4. Click on the BINGE app icon from the search results on your screen.
5. Click on the Get button to start installing the BINGE app.
6. Within a minute, the BINGE app gets installed on your TV.
7. Select the Open button to open the BINGE app.
Related: How to Install and Stream Blaze TV on Apple TV
How to Activate BINGE on Apple TV
There are two ways to activate BINGE on your device.
Using Activation Code
1. Open the BINGE app and then select the Sign In option.
2. The TV screen displays the Unique Activation code.
3. With the help of a web browser on your PC or smartphone, go to the BINGE Activation website.
4. Enter the same Activation Code in the space provided and log in with your account credentials.
5. Finally, select your profile, and you can start watching your favorite titles from BINGE on your TV.
Using QR Code
1. You will see a QR Code on your BINGE app after clicking on the Sign-in option.
2. Scan the QR Code using your smartphone or tablet camera.
3. Tap the pop-up notification to enter the Eight digit code from your TV on your device.
4. Click on the Confirm option and enter your login credentials.
How to AirPlay BINGE on Apple TV
1. Initially, connect your Apple TV and your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iOS device, install the BINGE app from the App Store.
3. Launch the BINGE app and complete the log-in process if any by following the on-screen instructions.
4. Browse through the BINGE app library and select any content you like to watch.
5. Play the title from BINGE and press the AirPlay icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
6. Pick up the name of your Apple TV from the list on your screen.
7. With that, the title from BINGE will start to play on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Binge app is natively available for download in the App Store for the 4th generation Apple TV.
You can download the BINGE app from the built-in App Store on your Apple TV. Those Apple TV 3rd, 2nd, and 1st generation users should opt for the screen mirroring method.
No, you need to be subscribed to BINGE with a $13,99 per month subscription. It comes with a 14-day free trial.