BKOOL is one of the most desirable indoor cycling simulators available today. It has the best-suited routes for your indoor cycling workouts. For sports lovers, there might not be a better choice than BKOOL. It has facilities for you to compete with thousands of users on BKOOL from different countries. The app keeps you active even during times of pandemic when you can’t go out for cycling. BKOOL is supported on a variety of indoor cycles. The most attractive feature of the BKOOL simulator is the realistic experience you get on it. Check out how to access BKOOL on an Apple TV.
How to Access BKOOL on Apple TV
BKOOL is not available for download on Apple TV. You can only find the BKOOL app available in the App Store for your iPad. So, you can only screen mirror your iPad or Mac to your Apple TV to access BKOOL.
1. Initially, connect your Apple TV and your iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iPad, open the App Store and install BKOOL if you don’t have the app.
3. Open the BKOOL app and sign in to BKOOL with proper credentials.
4. Launch the Control Center of your iPad.
5. Next, select the Screen Mirroring option.
6. Choose your Apple TV from the list of devices on your screen.
7. With that, your iPad screen will start to mirror your Apple TV.
8. Open the BKOOL app and start streaming it on your TV.
1. Start by connecting your Apple TV and Mac to the same WiFi network.
2. Open a web browser on your Mac and visit the BKOOL website.
3. Sign In to your account if it is your first time on the website.
4. Launch the Control Center on your Mac and select the Screen Mirroring option.
5. Select your Apple TV from the list of devices on your screen.
6. Your Mac starts screen mirroring to your TV screen.
7. Finally, you can play any content from BKOOL and stream it on your TV.
Related: How to Activate and Use Peloton on Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
BKOOL is available in the App Store for iPad. However, it is not supported on iPhone and Apple TV.
Yes, you can download and access BKOOL on your iPad from the App Store and access it.
Yes, BKOOL can be installed on Chromebook from the Google Play Store.
No. BKOOL isn’t yet compatible with the Apple TV.