There are a bunch of international streaming apps Like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and so on. Unlike them, region-specific apps feature content from a particular region, and Britbox is one among them. As the name suggests, Britbox brings you all the amazing, primarily British-based content. The most amazing thing about this app is that it is available on App Store for Apple TV in countries like the USA, Canada, and Australia, so you don’t have to use a VPN to access the content. You can download the Britbox app from the App Store on your Apple TV. The other way is to screen mirror Britbox to your Apple TV from an iOS device. This article will discuss all you need to know about Britbox on Apple TV.
How to Install BritBox on Apple TV?
1. Make sure your Apple TV device has an active internet connection and open the App Store.
2. Click on the Search option at the top of the screen.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, type in BritBox in the search bar and search.
4. Next, from the search results, select the BritBox app.
5. On the app info screen, tap the Get button to download the app.
6. Once the download is complete, tap the Open button Launch BritBox app on your Apple TV.
7. Sign in with your BritBox account and watch your favorite British TV shows on your Apple TV.
How to Screen Mirror BritBox on Apple TV?
If you are using an Apple TV 3rd gen or lower, there is no dedicated App Store on these devices. So the only way you can watch Britbox on these devices is by using the screen mirroring function on an iOS device
1. Install the BritBox app on your iOS device from the App Store.
2. Connect your iOS device and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Next, open the Control Centre on your iOS device and tap on the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Select your Apple TV device from the list of available devices.
5. Once the connection is established, open the Britbox app and Sign In to your account.
6. Now, you can play the content you want to watch, and it will be streamed to your Apple TV.
That’s it, folks. You can install the app from the App Store on your Apple TV. IF you have an older Apple TV device, your only option is to screen mirror the app to your Apple TV from an iOS device using the Airplay support. For more excellent articles on your Apple TV device, visit our blog.