CNBC is the world’s leading pay television network operated by NBCUniversal News Group. The channel primarily focuses on business news and gives you real-time updates about the world’s financial market. It also includes 24-hour coverage of the global stock market, news on personal finance, technology, politics, energy, healthcare, etc. Moreover, you can instantly learn pre-market and after-hours trading data from experts and also monitor cryptocurrencies 24/7 in real-time. If you want to add CNBC on your Apple TV, you will find all the details here in this article.
How to Install CNBC on Apple TV
Here are the steps to install the CNBC streaming app on your Apple TV.
1) Firstly, turn on your Apple TV and connect it to the internet.
2) Launch the App Store using the remote.
3) Search for the CNBC app in the App Store.
4) Select the CNBC app from the suggestions.
5) From the app description window, click the Get option.
6) CNBC app starts installing on your TV, and it will take a few seconds.
7) Once the process is completed, click Open to launch the app.
Alternate Method: AirPlay CNBC to Apple TV
CNBC app is compatible with iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad. Therefore, you can stream it on your Apple TV using AirPlay from either of the devices. To do so, you need an active internet connection and an iOS device that is running on iOS version 13.0 or higher. Let’s see how to AirPlay CNBC to Apple TV.
1) Connect your Apple TV and iOS (iPhone/iPad) to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Download and install the CNBC app from the App Store on your iPhone.
3) After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
4) Log in to your CNBC account with valid credentials.
5) Go to the Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring button.
6) From the list of available devices, select your Apple TV.
7) Using AirPlay, your iPhone screen will be mirrored to the selected device.
Start watching live breaking news on business, tech, and more on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Add and Watch CNN on Apple TV
How to Activate CNBC on Apple TV
1) Open the CNBC app on your tvOS using your Apple TV Remote.
2) You will receive an activation code on the TV screen.
3) Go to appletv.cnbc.com/activate from a PC or smartphone.
4) Select your TV provider and enter the activation code.
5) Next, click Continue.
6) You will get a success message if your account gets verified.
Enjoy the stock market news and updates in real-time on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How to watch CNBC without cable on Apple TV?
You can use live streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, DirecTV Stream, or YouTube TV.
2) Is CNBC available in Canada?
No. CNBC is not available in Canada due to geo-restriction.