Crave is an American subscription-based streaming service with an amazing video library that you can watch. The App features Crave originals and licensed content from Showtime, HBO, and many other awesome TV providers. Crave is a multi-platform streaming service with dedicated apps for all platforms, including Android and iOS devices. The app is available in the App Store to download to your Apple TV device. The apps work well with any device that runs on tvOS 12 or later. The Crave subscription comes at $19.99/month. The app also offers a free 7-day trial if you join through pay-TV providers. The article will talk about how to install and activate Crave on your Apple TV.
How to Get Crave on Apple TV
Pocket Guide: Open App Store >> Select Search tab >> Type as Crave >> Select the app >> Click Get >> Select Open.
1. Make sure your Apple TV has an active internet connection.
2. Open the App Store on Apple TV from your home screen.
3. Click on the search tab at the top of the screen and type Crave in the search field.
4. Then, click on the Crave channel from the search results.
5. on the app info page, click on the Get button.
6. Once the download is complete, tap the Open button to launch it.
How to Activate Crave App on Apple TV
1. Open the Crave app on your Apple TV and then click the Sign-in button.
2. An activation code will be displayed on the TV screen. It could be either a five-digit code or a seven-digit code.
4. Enter the Activation code and click Submit.
5. Once the code is accepted, you will receive a success message on your browser.
6. Now, you can easily enjoy the Crave app content on your TV.
How to Watch Crave on Apple TV Via AirPlay
Since Crave is no longer on Apple TV 3rd gen, you shall follow the below procedure to stream its content on the older model TVs.
1. Make sure to connect Apple TV to the WiFi and use the same internet on your iOS device.
2. Open Crave app on your iOS device. If you don’t own it, get it installed from the App Store.
3. Launch and log in to your Crave account.
4. Navigate to open the Control Center on your iOS device and select the Screen Mirroring option.
5. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
6. Once the connection is established with your Apple TV device, you can play your favorite content on your iOS device to stream to your Apple TV.
Crave App Not Working on Apple TV: Possible Fixes
Whenever you cannot access Crave TV, you shall try out the below fixes.
- Find out if there are any issues with your internet. You can even try resetting the WIFI router.
- Enable or disable the VPN to check if the issue gets resolved.
- It is essential to use the right subscription or log-in details.
- Try clearing the cache of your Apple TV.
- When Crave is not working after the activation, you should check for the internet issue or server outage.
- Update Crave app on Apple TV if there is any latest version of the app available.
- You can even check and update Apple TV firmware with the latest version.
- When nothing works, you shall reset Apple TV to factory settings.
- Lastly, you can visit the support site to resolve the Crave TV Apple TV problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can launch the Crave app on your TV after the installation and click on the Subscribe option to get the premium version of Crave. You shall even opt to Crave free trial for 7 days.
Yes. It is available for the latest models of Apple TV.
If you can’t sign in, make sure to enter the correct login details.