Deezer is the largest music streaming platform that has over 73 million tracks. It includes 30,000 radio channels, personalized expert-curated playlists, podcasts, albums, top charts, and songs in 27 different genres. Deezer is presently available in 185+ countries, and it has 7 million paid subscribers and 16 million monthly active users per month. In addition, it has partnered with LyricFind, which is the world’s leader in giving solutions to sync lyrics from the major streaming services. Install the Deezer app on your Apple TV to listen to your favorite songs in high-fidelity sound quality.
Deezer offers one free plan and four premium plans listed as follows.
- Access to 73+ million tracks for free.
- Powered by Ads.
- Premium – $9.99/month
- Free from ads.
- Unlimited skips and queues.
- Link up to 3 devices.
- Family – $14.99/month
- Free from ads.
- Allows access to 6 Family members.
- Play music with 13 devices at a time.
- Create Kid profiles for up to 12 years old.
- Student – $4.99/month
- Students who enrolled for college or university is eligible.
- Ad-free music in a high quality.
- Students from the list of 30 countries are only accepted.
- Hi-Fi – $14.99/month
- Enjoy music in CD-quality (16-Bit/44.1 kHz FLAC).
- All benefits of Deezer Premium.
How to Install Deezer on Apple TV?
Deezer app is not available for Apple TV. Therefore, you have to install Deezer on your iOS device and mirror your screen to Apple TV using AirPlay. Before that, you should enable AirPlay on your Apple TV. This can be done by navigating to the Settings > AirPlay > Turn on and following the steps below.
Installing Deezer on iOS
1) Launch the App Store on your iOS (iPhone/iPad).
2) Click on the search bar to type Deezer and locate it.
3) From the search results, click on the Deezer icon.
4) Tap on the Get option to install Deezer on your device.
5) Click Open to launch the app once it is completed.
Steps to AirPlay Deezer to Apple TV
1) First of all, ensure to connect your Apple TV and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Launch the Deezer app on your iPhone.
3) Log in to your Deezer account if you have a subscription.
4) Play a song of your choice.
5) On the bottom screen, tap on the AirPlay icon.
6) From the list of devices, select your Apple TV.
7) Using AirPlay, it will start screen mirroring to TV.
Start streaming your favorite songs from a wide range of playlists, albums, and top charts.
Deezer Other Supported Devices
- Apple Watch
- Android TV
- Web browsers
Related: Spotify on Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How to Download Deezer?
Deezer is available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
2) Is Deezer available in the USA?
Deezer is available in 185+ countries, including the USA.
3) How many listeners does Deezer have?
It has more than 16 million active listeners in the world.