E Channel, also known as Entertainment Television, is an American basic cable channel owned by the NBC Universal Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. The channel focuses on pop culture, celebrity-focused reality shows, and movies. It also brings you original shows and pre-shows from events like Emmy and Golden Globe Awards. The E Channel is a free-to-use streaming app available as a standalone in the app store for your Apple TV. The app is also available for iOS devices, so you can do that if you want to keep the entertainment mobile. Today, let’s discuss all you need to know about watching E Channel on Apple TV.
How to Install the E Channel on Apple TV?
- Make sure your Apple TV device has an active internet connection.
2. Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
3. Next, click on the Search option at the top of the App Store
4. Type in E Channel in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
5. Select the E-channel app from the search results.
6. Click on the Get icon on the App info page to install the app.
7. Finally, once the installation is complete, click on the Open button to launch the app and Sign in with your account.
8. Now, you can watch all the amazing content of the E channel on your Apple TV device.
Airplay E Channel on Apple TV [Alternative method]
App Store is not available for your device if you are using third-generation Apple TV or an older device. In this case, your only option is to use the screen mirroring feature on your iOS device to airplay your Apple TV.
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV
2. Install the E Channel app from the App Store.
3. Then, open the E Channel app on your iOS device and Sign in to your account.
4. Play the content you want to watch on the Apple TV and click on the Airplay icon in the media player.
4. Select your Apple TV device from the list of available devices.
5. Once the connection is established, your content will be streamed to the Apple TV Screen.
Related: Crackle on Apple TV
In this article, we have discussed all the different ways you can watch the E channel on Apple TV. If you are using older Apple TV, you will have to screen mirror the app from your iOS device. For more excellent articles on your Apple TV device, visit our blog.