Are you into racing? Then don’t miss out on watching F1 Racing on Apple TV. It is one of the best and most popular racing sports in the world. F1 TV is the app where you can stream live and on-demand races. It gives you access to all onboard cameras and team radios and also allows you to customize 20 cockpit cameras. You can live stream tournaments like F1, F2, F3, and Porsche Supercup. F1 TV is available in more than 180 countries. If you want to know how to get F1 TV on Apple TV, you shall check out the space below.
Subscription Price of F1 TV
|Plan||Live TV Support||On-Demand Support||No.of.Months||Price|
|F1 TV Pro||Yes||Yes||1 Month||$9.99|
|F1 TV Pro||Yes||Yes||12 Months||$79.99|
|F1 TV Access||No||Yes||1 Month||$2.99|
|F1 TV Access||No||Yes||12 Months||$26.99|
How to Subscribe to F1 TV
1. From any of your devices, go to the browser.
2. Type F1 TV on the search bar and choose the official website.
3. Choose the plan you want and click on Subscribe.
4. On the Register page, enter your details like Name, Date of birth, Email address, and more, and click on Register.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
6. You have now created your own F1 TV account.
How to Watch F1 TV on Apple TV
Pocket Guide: To download F1 TV on Apple TV, go to App Store >> search for F1 TV >> select F1 TV tile >> click Get >> select Open.
1. Begin by turning on your Apple TV and selecting the App Store tile.
2. Enter F1 TV on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Click on Get to install the app on Apple TV.
4. Open the F1 TV app on Apple TV and sign in using your account details.
5. Choose the race you want to stream and enjoy streaming the F1 TV app on tvOS.
Alternative Ways to Stream F1 TV on Apple TV
Below are the alternate methods to stream F1 TV on Apple TV:
- AirPlay from an iOS Devices(iPhone/iPad)
- Airplay from Mac Device
- Connect the Laptop With Your TV Using HDMI Cable
Before going to the methods, you need to make sure that AirPlay on Apple TV is enabled. If not, enable it.
1. Turn on and set up your Apple TV and select Settings on the home screen.
2. Click on AirPlay and turn On the AirPlay option.
AirPlay F1 TV to Apple TV from an iOS Devices (iPhone/iPad)
Make sure you connect the Apple TV and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Turn on your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter F1 TV.
3. Choose the app from the search results and select Get to install the app on your device from App Store.
4. Click Open after the installation to launch the F1 TV app and sign in using your account credentials.
5. Choose the race you want to stream on Apple TV.
6. Click on the AirPlay icon on the top right side of the screen.
7. From the list of available devices, choose your Apple TV.
8. Select Allow on your Apple TV for any permissions required for casting.
9. The content on your device will be cast to Apple TV.
10. With that, you shall enjoy streaming the game on Apple TV.
AirPlay from Mac Device
1. Connect your Apple TV to the Wi-Fi and then your Mac device to the same Wi-Fi.
2. On your Mac, select the Apple icon on the top left side of the home screen.
3. Click on System Preferences and select Displays.
4. Select AirPlay Display from the bottom left side and select your Apple TV as the Display screen.
5. Click on the Arrangement tab, if Mirror Displays is check-marked, then un-mark it.
6. You can now cast the contents from the Mac device to the Apple TV.
7. Now, open your browser and enter F1 TV on the search bar.
8. Choose the official website and click on Sign in.
9. Enter your F1 TV account details and select Log in.
10. Select the content you want on Mac and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
Connect the Laptop With Your TV Using HDMI Cable
1. First, connect one end of the HDMI cable to your laptop and the other end to your Apple TV HDMI port.
2. On your Apple TV, change the input mode to HDMI.
3. On your laptop, go to the browser and visit the F1 TV official website.
4. Sign in with your account credentials and start streaming F1 races on your TV.
How to Fix F1 TV AirPlay Not Working
To solve F1 TV AirPlay not working use the methods below:
- Check it both the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Check whether AirPlay Setting on Apple TV is enabled
This is how you stream F1 on Apple TV. F1 TV lets you stream exciting live and on-demand matches from all over the world by subscribing to it. You can also stream highlights and live track the timings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is an F1 TV app available on Apple TV.
The app got added to the App Store on Apple TV on April 2021.
Yes. The latest version of Apple TV including 4K and HD models can look for the app on the App Store.