Foundation is a science fiction drama based on Isaac Asimov’s series of stories by the same name. It is an American TV series created by David S. Goyer and Josh Friedman. The cast of Foundation stars Jared Harris, Lee Pace, Leah Harvey, Laura Birn, Terrence Mann, and Lou Lobell. The show streams in Apple TV+ in 4K and supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Check out how to stream Foundation on Apple TV+ in the following section.
Foundation on Apple TV+
Apple TV+ is based on a monthly subscription plan of $4.99 per month. If you have the subscription, you can get to stream the show, Foundation. The Apple TV app comes pre-installed on your Apple TV. If you don’t have the app, you can install it as follows.
1. Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
2. Choose the Search icon from the App Store.
3. Making use of the search bar, find the Apple TV app.
4. Pick up the Apple TV app icon on your screen.
5. On the next page, install the app by selecting the Get button.
6. Select the Open button to launch the Apple TV app.
7. Choose the Watch Now option and complete the sign-in process with the details of your subscription.
8. Now, you shall need to search for Foundation.
9. Finally, you can enjoy watching the Foundation TV series on your TV.
Alternative Method: Screen Mirror Foundation on Apple TV
If you have an older generation Apple TV, you can screen mirror Foundation on it using the Apple TV app. You can screen mirror Apple TV as follows.
1. Start by connecting your Apple TV and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone.
3. Following the instructions, sign in to your subscription.
3. On your TV, search for Foundation.
4. Next, tap the Screen Mirror/AirPlay icon from the Apple TV app.
5. Also, select Apple TV from the device list that appears on your screen.
6. Finally, you can watch Foundation Apple TV series episodes on your TV.
How to Watch Foundation Without Apple TV
You can’t watch Foundation on other streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. You can only watch it on Apple TV+. However, you can get a free trial on Apple TV to watch the series even without a subscription. To get a free Apple TV trial, follow these instructions.
1. Start by visiting the Apple TV Plus website on your computer or smartphone.
2. Next, sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
3. Select the Start Free Trial button and follow the instructions to complete the process.
4. The free trial on Apple TV will begin once you select the Confirm option.
After streaming the show, you need to cancel the Apple TV free trial, if you don’t wish to be charged. On your Apple TV, open Settings > Users & Accounts > select your Account > Subscriptions > Apple TV Plus > Cancel Free Trial option.
If you don’t cancel the free trial, you will be charged for a monthly Apple TV subscription. You will get a free trial for three months if you buy a new Apple device.
That was all about streaming this sci-fi series with and without Apple TV. Undoubtedly, Foundation Season 1 had received positive ratings and reviews globally. With that, the Foundation Apple TV Season 2 filming has begun with the new cast.
Frequently Asked Questions
Foundation on Apple TV was aired on 24 September 2021 on the streaming service.
The show Foundation is not streaming on Netflix as of today. You can watch it only on the Apple TV app with a proper subscription.
Yes, you can watch all the episodes of the show on Apple TV.
You need to have an Apple TV subscription to watch the show. You can get an Apple TV free trial if you can’t bother to get a subscription.
Foundation has a total of ten episodes in Season 1.
If you don’t have an Apple TV+ subscription, you need to get a free trial. After streaming the show, you can simply cancel the free trial so that the app won’t charge you.