Today, we have many live TV options, and Fox News is one of the most trustworthy news sources. Fox News brings you news updates from around the world. You can access the Fox News app on multiple devices, including Android TV, Roku, and Fire TV. However, you need to have a TV provider subscription to stream Fox News on your TV. Popular live TV options that bring to you Fox news include Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, Vidgo, Sling TV, and YouTube TV. You can unlock Fox Sports news content by providing the login details on one of these. In this section, we shall discuss in detail adding and streaming Fox News on Apple TV.
How to Add Fox News on Apple TV?
Fox News has its app Fox News Go in the App Store for download on an Apple TV. You can add the device to your Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K. Follow these instructions to add the Fox News Go app on your TV.
1. Firstly, on your Apple TV, launch the App Store.
2. On your search bar, type and search for the Fox News Go app.
3. From the search results, pick the Fox News Go app.
4. Further, click on the Get button and then start downloading the app.
5. Finally, wait till the download of the app completes.
How to Activate Fox News on Apple TV?
After installing the Fox News app, you need to activate the app before starting streaming its contents. Follow these instructions to activate the Fox News app.
1. Firstly, launch the Fox News Go app after the download is over.
2. Click on the Setting option on the left side and then the Login Provider option.
3. Further, the app gives you an Activation Code that you need to note down.
4. From any web browser on your computer, visit the Fox news activation website.
5. Further, select your TV provider from the list.
6. Further, enter the Activation code in the box.
7. Check if the code is correct, and then click on Connect.
8. Next, enter the login details of your TV Provider.
9. Finally, the Fox News app starts streaming on your TV.
How to cast Fox News on Apple TV?
1. Firstly, connect both your iPhone/ iPad and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. From the App Store, download the Fox News app, install it on your iPhone/ iPad.
3. Further, open the app and complete the sign-up process.
4. Play any video on the app that you would like to stream on your TV.
5. Click on the Airplay icon in the media player.
6. Further, choose your Apple TV from the list that appears.
7. Finally, Fox News starts casting on your TV, and you can enjoy watching it.
Now, you know how to stream Fox News Go on your TV. You can also watch Fox News on Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, Vidgo, Sling TV, and YouTube TV. Keep yourself updated with national and international news with the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I watch Fox News on Apple TV?
You can add the Fox News Go app from the App Store on your TV. Also, you can stream it by casting the app from iPad or iPhone on your TV with Airplay.
2. How can I watch Fox News on Apple TV without cable?
Live TV providers including YouTube TV, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, Vidgo, and fuboTVstreams the Fox News Channel. If you are subscribed to one of these, you can enjoy Fox News without cable.
3. Is Fox News on any streaming service?
Yes, you can access Fox news with the Fox News app on multiple devices. Devices that support Fox News Go include the following.
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Android phones and tablets
- iPad and iPhone