FOX NOW is a popular entertainment app from the FOX network. The channel streams news, sports, and more entertaining shows. You can enjoy watching FOX channels streaming live on the app. In addition, you can access episodes of its shows on-demand. The ever-increasing library adds new episodes on the very next day as it airs on your TV. The popular shows to watch on FOX NOW include Scene Kitchen, MasterChef, LEGO Masters, and Mental Samurai. Further FOX NOW includes sports events like NFL, MLB Soccer, and Premier Boxing Championship. Let us learn to add and stream FOX NOW on Apple TV.
How to Add FOX NOW on Apple TV
FOX NOW has a native app on Apple TV App Store, and you can download it on Apple TV HD and 4K models easily.
(1) Launch your Apple TV and go to the home screen.
(2) From the home screen, select the App Store tile.
(3) Click on the Search tab and search for the FOX NOW channel.
(4) Select the FOX NOW app tile from the results on your screen.
(5) To initiate the app download, click on the Get button.
(6) When the FOX Now app is installed, launch it by clicking on Open.
(7) On the app screen, click on the Activate TV button.
(8) Get the FOX NOW Activation Code on your screen.
(9) Visit the FOX NOW Activation website with any web browser on your PC or smartphone.
(10) Continue the log-in process with your TV Provider subscription credentials.
(11) Type in the Activation Code and click on Submit.
(12) Finally, start streaming the FOX NOW app as the app is activated.
Alternative Method: Screen Mirror FOX NOW on Apple TV
On older versions of Apple TV, you can screen mirror FOX NOW from your iPhone/iPad with the steps as follows.
(1) Connect your Apple TV and iPhone/iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Install FOX NOW app from the App Store from your casting device.
(3) Go to Control Center and select the Screen Mirroring option.
(4) Choose your Apple TV from the list of devices on your screen.
(5) You can see that your phone screen is cast on your Apple TV.
(6) Launch the new FOX NOW app and complete the Sign Up process.
(7) Now, start playing titles from FOX NOW and stream them on your TV.
Related: How to Download and Watch Philo on Apple TV
Now, you have two ways to stream FOX NOW on your Apple TV. Therefore, you can enjoy watching sports, the news, and more on the app. Search for your favorite shows and add them to your personalized watch lists. You can access your watchlists on multiple devices by logging into your same account.