Those sports enthusiasts will find the addition of the Fox Sports app on Apple TV useful. You can enjoy live matches and on-demand content in this app on multiple devices. You can find and follow your favorite sports leagues, teams, player, and sports. Also, you can enjoy your personalized feed with scores and updates about your favorite sports and stars. Furthermore, it streams PBA, MLB, NASCAR, Big 10, Big 12, WWE SmackDown, Motorsports, and College Sports.
Fox Sports has different sections so that you access its contents quickly. The Stories section brings you the hot topics of the day on your favorite sports and games. You can watch the fox channels in the Live TV section with a TV subscription pass. Additionally, choose between secondary camera angles on your favorite events in the BONUS CAMS.
How to Get Fox Sports on Apple TV
The Fox Sports app is ready to download on tvOS as it is officially available. Follow these instructions and add the app to your device.
Pocket Guide: Launch the App Store on Apple TV 4k or HD >> highlight the Magnifier >> type and search for Fox Sports >> click Get to download the app.
1. On your Apple TV, launch the App Store.
2. Type and search for the Fox Sports app.
3. From the search results, pick the Fox Sports app.
4. Click on the Get button and start downloading the app.
5. Finally, wait till the download completes.
How to Activate Fox Sports on Apple TV
After the download of the Fox Sports app, we need to activate the same. Only after the activation, we can enjoy its library. So, follow these instructions and start the app.
1. Launch the Fox Sports app after the download on your TV.
2. Click on the Activate TV option.
3. When you get an Activation Code, note it down.
4. From any web browser on your computer, visit the activation website (https://go.foxsports.com/).
5. In the provided space, enter the Activation code.
6. Check if the code is correct, and then click on Submit.
7. Further, log in to your account with proper credentials if prompted.
8. Finally, the Fox Sports Apple TV app is activated, and you can start streaming the app.
Alternative Way: How to Watch Fox Sports on Apple TV Via AirPlay
If you don’t want to download the app, you can opt to AirPlay it from iOS. i.e., you can stream Fox Sports on Apple TV 3rd gen and lower models even without downloading the app.
1. Firstly, connect both your iPhone/ iPad and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. If you don’t have the Fox Sports app, install it on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
3. Launch the app and complete the sign-up process.
4. Play any video on the app you would like to stream on your TV.
5. Further, click on the AirPlay icon in the media player.
6. Choose your Apple TV from the list that appears.
7. Finally, the app starts screen mirroring on your TV, and you can enjoy watching your favorite sports.
It is the right choice to stream almost any sports on Apple TV. You can watch live sports, recaps, bonus cameras, and highlights of your favorite events.
Related: How to Delete Apps on Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. It is available for the Apple TV 4th and 5th generations.
No. It isn’t available for the Apple TV.
Check if you have connected your device to a robust internet connection. It may not work when the internet connectivity drops. It is vital to use the latest version of the app on your TV. Else, update Apple TV and the app.
You can download it on multiple devices, including Smart TVs. Enjoy the app on Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, and Fire TV.
It is a free sports app, and you can watch it without any subscription fee. It requires your pay-TV login details.