The FYI on Apple TV is a new way to watch all the new episodes and clips from shows that FYI offers. It is one of the popular channels launched in July 2016 that present content in all genres. Upon installing FYI on your Smart TV, you can easily catch up on all the latest tv series, tv shows, and blockbuster hit movies. And you can unlock the full episodes of any content presented by FYI without any cost. FYI is available on App Store, and you can install it on Apple TV.
However, the new version of the FYI app is only compatible with the latest version of Apple TV models. If your Apple TV model is an older one, you have to cast (i.e., screen mirror) the FYI content from its mobile app to your Apple TV. Here we’ve discussed both the methods with step-by-step procedure. Let’s get started!
How to Stream FYI on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and make sure you have an active internet connection.
2. Navigate to App Store from your Apple TV home screen.
3. Select the search icon and search for the FYI app by typing ‘FYI.’
4. Now, select the FYI app tile in the search result.
5. Then, click on the Get button.
6. After the app is fully installed, open it and note down the activation code that appears on your Apple TV screen.
7. Then head to the FYI activation page from any browser on your PC or Smartphone.
8. Select Apple TV in the list of devices, then enter the activation code that you’ve previously noted and tap Continue.
9. Once the activation completes, you’ll be able to start using the FYI app.
Related: How to Watch Great American Country on Apple TV
How to Cast FYI on Apple TV from iPhone/iPad
1. Install and launch the FYI app on your iOS device from App Store.
2. Ensure that your Apple TV and iOS device are connected under the same Wi-Fi connection.
3. Open the FYI app and play any videos
4. Then, click on the Cast icon on the top-right corner.
5. Choose your Apple device from the list of available devices.
6. Now, your iOS device screen will start mirroring on your Apple TV screen, and you can start watching any FYI content you like.
Start streaming your favorite FYI shows and episodes at any time. In this app, you can find full episodes of popular tv shows like Tiny House Nation, Seven Year Switch, United We Drive, Big Rig Warriors, Cabin Truckers, Food Factory, Downtown Shabby, I Do To The Venue, and Haul This House. If you encounter any trouble while adding the FYI app by following any of the methods mentioned above, do mention it in the comment box below.
Is FYI a free app?
Yes, the FYI is absolutely a free app.
How to watch FYI on Apple TV without cable?
You can stream FYI without cable TV by using any live streaming services subscription. It includes Philo, Hulu TV, Sling TV, and Direct TV Stream. Install that particular app on your Apple TV, browse for FYI shows, and start watching them.