GLWIZ is a popular IPTV service owned by Neda. GLWIZ is a complete entertainment package as it streams live TV, movies, series, and radio. It is available worldwide and has content in a lot of different languages from around the globe. In other words, it has shows from Farsi, Arabic, Turkish, Chinese, Afghan, Kurdish, and Assyrian communities and populations. GLWIZ is unique for the same reason. If you wish to add and stream GLWIZ on your Apple TV, then keep reading this section. We shall discuss in detail regarding the same.
GLWIZ app hosts hundreds of live TV channels and radio channels in its app. Moreover, the on-demand content library itself is very impressive. It includes 10000 hours of movies and episodes of TV series. Also, it contains both live TV and on-demand content across the globe.
The subscription package on GLWIZ depends on the type of package you order. The GLWIZ app comes with a free 30-day trial for all new users.
How to Stream GLWIZ on Apple TV
The GLWIZ app is available for download in the Apple TV App Store. If you have a fourth or fifth generation, you can download the app on your Apple TV.
1. Firstly, turn on the Apple TV and launch the App Store.
2. Tap the Search bar, which is at the top screen.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, type and search for GLWIZ and search for it.
4. Choose the GLWIZ app from among the search result.
5. In the description window, tap Get to begin the installation.
6. Also, click on Buy to confirm downloading the app.
7. Wait for the installation to be over and then click on Open.
8. Sign In to the app with your GLWiz account details.
Finally, start streaming your favorite titles in the app.
How to Stream GLWIZ on older generation Apple TV?
As you know, you can’t install GLWIZ on your older generation Apple TV. So, you need to cast GLWIZ from your iPhone/iPad via AirPlay on your TV if you wish to stream the app. Here is a simplified guide to help you with the same.
1. Firstly, connect both your smartphone and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the GLWIZ app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
3. Launch the Control Center on your iPhone/ iPad and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. This will show all available devices to cast with, and you need to pick your Apple TV from the list.
5. Within a few seconds, the iPhone screen starts mirroring to TV.
6. On your iPhone/ iPad, open the GLWiZ app and Sign In.
7. Finally, play any title you like on the app and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you wish to stream GLWIZ on your TV, you need to get a free thirty-day free trial on the app.
GLWIZ app is a popular IPTV service that streams content from around the world. There are a lot of different movies, series, and live TV channels streaming through GLWIZ.
You can cancel your GLWiZ subscription at any time by sending a written notice via email to [email protected] or calling 1-800-236-2026 from North America or +1.905.762.5037 from the rest of the world.