Hoopla is the perfect destination to read, listen and watch novels and blockbuster movies. It is a leading digital media streaming service that comprises audiobooks, comics, e-books, music, and TV. Hoopla allows you to access over 1,000,000 titles for free using your library card. You can explore the best collections of audiobooks from top publishers such as Blackstone Audio, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster Audio, Tantor Audio. Moreover, you can download titles for reading, watching, and listening to them offline. Let’s discuss the procedure to install and use the Hoopla app on Apple TV.
How to Get Hoopla on Apple TV
Pocket Guide: Launch the Apple TV App Store > Search and select Hoopla > Tap Get > Click Open >> Activate and watch.
1) First of all, set up your Apple TV and ensure it has internet.
2) Launch the home screen by pressing the Home key on Apple TV Remote.
3) From the list of apps, tap the App Store icon to open it.
4) Next, click the Search icon to enter Hoopla using the on-screen keyboard and locate the app.
5) Pick up the Hoopla Digital app from the suggestions.
6) Further, tap Get to begin the installation.
7) Once the Hoopla Apple TV app gets installed, click Open.
How to Watch Hoopla on Apple TV
1) Upon launching the hoopla Digital app, it will display a 4-digit activation code. Note it down.
2) After that, visit hoopladigital.com/link from a PC or browser.
3) Enter your valid email and password and click Log in.
4) Provide the activation code on the box and tap Submit.
5) Your Hoopla account is verified successfully.
6) Start streaming your favorite comics, e-books, and more on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Listen to Audible on Apple TV
Alternate Way to Watch Hoopla on Apple TV
1) Connect your Apple TV and iOS device (iPhone/iPad) to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Open the App Store on your iOS.
3) Select Hoopla from the suggestions once you type it in the search field.
4) Choose the hoopla Digital app from the search results.
5) Next, click the Get button to install the app.
6) Further, Open the app and log in with appropriate credentials.
7) Play a title on the hoopla Digital app and tap the AirPlay icon.
8) Select your Apple TV from the list of nearby devices.
9) The content will be played simultaneously on your Apple TV as well as iOS.
Note: You can switch your iOS to landscape mode and enjoy the Hoopla content on a full screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can download the hoopla Digital app from the App Store for Apple TV.
No, it requires a valid library card from a library that offers hoopla.
Recently, Hoopla has introduced a kids mode for children aged 12 and below.