TV provider is a single sign-in tool that lets you access multiple streaming channels, movies, TV shows, and more. In addition, you can watch live TV, sports, news, documentaries, podcast, etc. Furthermore, you can stream channels like Animal Planet, Discovery GO, History, and the Travel Channel via the internet. Apple gives complete freedom to sign in with your TV provider, either using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. So, you can sync all your devices, including Apple TV. Let’s discuss how to set up or change your TV provider on Apple TV in all possible ways.
How to Setup/Sign in with TV provider on Apple TV
The following are the simple instructions to sign in with your TV provider on Apple TV.
1) Turn on your Apple TV and make sure it has internet.
2) Press the Home button on Apple TV Remote to display the home screen.
3) Launch Settings by clicking on the respective icon.
4) After that, click on Users and Accounts.
5) Next, choose the TV provider option.
6) Select the name of your TV provider from the list.
7) Now, log in with the appropriate username and password.
8) Lastly, click Sign-in.
Related: How to Take a Screenshot on Apple TV
How to Change/Sign Out of your TV Provider on Apple TV
Luckily, you can use any Apple device like iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to change your TV provider on Apple TV. However, doing this will remove the current TV provider information already been signed in. Hence, you have to set up a new one by following the procedure discussed above.
To change your TV provider on Apple TV, follow these steps.
1) Launch the Settings app from any Apple device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch).
2) Click on Users and Accounts.
3) Select a TV provider.
4) Next, click on Remove TV Provider or Sign Out.
5) A pop-up will appear on the screen. Click Sign Out to confirm.
That’s all! You have successfully logged out of the current TV provider. Further, you can choose a new TV provider from the list and repeat the sign-in instructions to change your TV provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
First of all, go to Apple TV Settings > Users and Accounts > TV Provider > Remove TV Provider > Sign Out.
No, it allows you to set only one TV provider at a time.