Apple TV brings you entertainment at its best with Amazon Prime Video or Prime Video. It is an attractive application that you can access on your devices, including Apple TV. The app has users across the world and has content in various languages. The streaming service includes movies, series, documentaries, and more to enjoy watching. In addition, Prime Video has its shows for everyone in your family, including kid’s channels. Whether you don’t want to use Prime Video or if you want to use any other account, you shall log out of your current account. If you would like to know how to Logout of the Prime Video app on your Apple TV, keep reading the following section.
Amazon Prime Video Pricing
- You can get a monthly Amazon Prime Video subscription at $5.99.
- At the same time, a yearly subscription costs you $119 with a 30- day free trial.
- Additionally, get access to channels like Epix, Showtime, Starz, and Cinemax starting at $4.99 per month.
How to Logout of Prime Video on Apple TV
Pocket Guide: On your Apple TV, launch Amazon Prime Video >> select Settings >> click Deregister Your Device >> select Deregister Your Device >> click Ok.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Amazon Prime Video app from the home screen.
3. Inside the app, select the Settings option and click on the Deregister Your Device button.
4. Once a prompt appears on your screen, once again, select the Deregister Your Device option.
5. With that, you have successfully logged out of the Amazon Prime Video account.
6. Click on OK to go back to the Apple TV home screen.
7. Once again launch the Prime Video app and log in to any Prime Video account you like with proper credentials.
Now you know how to log out of Prime Video on your Apple TV. So, you can log in to the app with a new account of Prime Video. Whatever be the reason you want to log out of your Prime Video account, this section will have helped you out a lot.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can follow the same steps given in this article to turn off or log out of your Amazon Prime Video account.
Go to Settings >> select Users & Account >> choose your account >> select Subscriptions >> click on Apple TV >> select Cancel Subscription.
You can launch the Prime Video app on your Apple TV, enter the Prime account log-in details and click Sign In.
It may be due to the poor internet connectivity on your device. Make sure to use the stable and high-speed internet connection on your device.
If Prime Video is frozen, you shall check for internet connectivity. Then, update the app and the device to check if it has been fixed. In addition, you shall uninstall and reinstall the app.