Apple TV hosts one of the best collections of shows to stream. The Apple TV Original shows have been blowing the user’s minds across devices. You can sign into the Apple TV app if you have the right subscription on whatever device you want. The app can be accessed on streaming devices like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android devices, Roku, Samsung TV, and Firestick. Once you sign in to the app, you can buy and rent your favorite movies and shows to stream them on your TV at your comfort.
How to Get Apple TV for Free
Apple TV+ is not a free streaming app. In other words, the app has subscription plans to choose from. However, the app gives you free trials, and you can access the app for free.
- A monthly subscription to Apple TV+ will cost you $4.99 per month. It comes with a free 7-day trial.
- If you buy a new Apple device, you get three months/ninety days free on Apple TV+.
- Also, you can get a month free on Apple TV+ if you get subscribed to Apple One.
How to Get Apple TV
You can install the Apple TV app on your device from the respective app store on it. If you have an Apple TV, the app comes pre-installed. If you can’t find the app, you can install it as follows.
1. Turn on your Apple TV using a remote and launch the App Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for Apple TV by entering its name.
3. Choose the Apple TV app icon from the search results.
4. Select the Get button to start installing the app.
5. Once the app is installed, click on Open and launch the Apple TV+ app.
How to Sign Into Apple TV
To Sign In to the Apple TV app, you need to have Apple login details. You need to enter your Apple ID and Password to complete the signing-in.
1. Open the Apple TV+ app and select the Start Watching button.
2. On the next screen, select either the Send to Apple or Don’t Send.
3. The app screen has the following options Watch Now, Movies, TV Shows, Library, Search, and Settings.
4. Click on the Settings icon and select the Accounts option.
5. Next, select the Sign In option and select the Sign In On Mobile Device/Sign In On This TV/Create Apple ID.
Sign In On Mobile Device
1. When you select the Sign In on Mobile Device option, you get two ways to sign in.
2. You can see the Activation Code on the left side of the screen.
3. Visit the Apple TV+ activation website on a web browser on your smartphone or computer.
4. On the website, enter the Activation Code and complete the Activation process.
5. Finally, the app becomes activated on your TV.
6. Alternatively, you can scan the QR Code on your smartphone to activate the app on your device.
Sign In On This TV
By selecting the Sign In on This TV option, you can sign in with your Apple ID. Carefully type in your Apple ID using the on-screen keyboard and click on the Continue option.
Create Apple ID
1. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you need to choose this option.
2. Next, you can create a new Apple ID following the instructions on your screen and finish the signup process.
How to Sign in to Apple TV on Mac
1. Launch the Apple TV app on your Mac PC.
2. Select the Account option and choose Sign in.
3. Provide the Apple ID and associated password.
4. Further, follow the screen instructions to complete the Apple TV sign-in on Mac.
That’s all about the Signup process of the Apple TV+ app. Now, you can easily search for your shows and stream them on your TV. You might have to buy or rent the movies and shows that are available in the app. So, don’t miss out on the best shows on Apple TV like Severance, The Afterparty, Ted Lasso, Schmigadoon!, and The Morning Show. You can Cancel Apple TV Free Trial at any time before the trial period.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to get subscribed to Apple TV Plus, you can get a $4.99 per month subscription plan. However, it gives you a week’s free trial. In addition, you can get a 30-day free trial with Apple One and a 90-day free trial if you buy a new Apple device.
You can sign up for Apple TV+ if you have a subscription by using your Apple ID.
If you can’t sign into your Apple TV, it might be because of issues with your app or device. Try updating the app and re-installing it. Also, perform a software update on your device if there is a pending update.
You can access the Apple TV app on your device after installing the app and signing in to it with your Apple ID.
Yes, you definitely need an Apple ID to have access to the Apple TV+ app.
You need to be signed in to the Apple TV app to stream the shows on it.
If your phone is compatible with the Apple TV+ app, you need to try reinstalling the app and restarting your TV to access the app.
The simplest way is to change the Apple ID password and you will be automatically logged out of Apple TV.