Apple TV is Apple’s very own media streaming service that features exciting original shows. Most apps from Apple are dedicated to their own devices. However, the Apple TV app is not restricted to Apple devices alone. It is possible to get the Apple TV app on Roku, Firestick, Samsung TV, LG smart TV, and Android TV. The app is based on a subscription and will cost you $4.99/month with a free trial of seven days. Additionally, you need to buy and rent the shows streaming in the app.
You can access Apple TV Plus in 107 different countries including, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Japan, New Zealand, the Philippines, the USA, and the UK. The Apple TV subscription is different in different countries as follows.
- USA: $4.99 per month
- UK: £4.99 per month
- Canada: 45,99 per month
- Europe: €4.99 per month
- Australia: A$7.99 per month
- India: ₹99 per month
Can you Watch Apple TV on Android
The app is not natively available for download in the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet. You can expect an official Apple TV app in the near future. However, you can access the Apple TV official website on your device easily with a web browser of your choice.
How to Watch Apple TV on Android Phone/Tablet
Get an Apple subscription first and follow the instructions to watch the Apple TV on Android tablets or smartphones.
1. Check if you have connected your Android device to a stable internet connection.
2. Open any web browser of your choice on your Android device.
3. Visit the Apple TV official website in it.
4. If you have a subscription, tap the Sign-in option from the top right corner of the screen.
5. You can Sign in to your account by entering the Apple ID and Password.
6. From the website, you can search for any show of your choice and stream its episodes.
How to Get Apple TV on Android TV
When it comes to Apple TV for Android TVs, you can find the official app in the Google Play Store. Follow these instructions to download the Apple TV app on your device.
1. From the Android TV home screen, select the Apps tab.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Type in and search for Apple TV using the search bar.
4. Choose the app icon from the search results and click on the Install option.
5. You can open the app by selecting the Open icon when the download is complete.
6. On the app welcome screen, you can see the Apple TV Activation code.
7. Using a web browser of your choice, visit the Apple TV activation website.
8. Type in the Activation Code and select the Continue option.
9. Finally, the app gets activated, and you can stream your favorite shows on your TV.
Now, you know how to access the Apple TV app on your Android smartphone and TV. With the app, you can enjoy watching the best shows on Apple TV.
Apple TV is also Accessible from
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch Apple TV with their official website on your favorite website. It is to note that you cannot get the app on an Android phone directly.
Yes, you can cast your Apple TV website from your smartphone using Chromecast.
You can use the Apple TV remote app in the Google Play Store to control your Apple TV.
On an Android TV, you can download the app from the Google Play Store. To stream your favorite shows, you need to activate the app using the Activation code.