Finch is an American post-apocalypse-themed movie that is both adventurous and emotional. It narrates a story of love, friendship, and life. Being directed by Miguel Sapochnik, Finch was released in November of 2021. The movie doesn’t deal with a common genre. Therefore, they built up this movie with excellent visuals and expert performance. It stars Tom Hanks and Caleb Laundry Jones. If you are wondering how to watch Finch, the Apple TV Original, without Apple TV+, keep reading.
Finch: An Overview
Finch is a heartwarming emotional journey that is streaming on Apple TV+. The time frame of the movie is a post-apocalyptic period in the future, where the world is a deserted piece of land. Finch, played by Tom Hanks, is a Robotics Engineer. His only companion is his loving dog, Goodyear. They have lived in an underground bunker for nearly a decade. He develops the robot Jeff to replace himself to care for Goodyear when he is no longer there for his dog. All three set off on a road trip across the American West.
How to Watch Finch without Apple TV+
You need to have an Apple TV subscription to stream the movie, Finch. However, you can simply get a free trial on Apple TV to watch Finch for free. It means that you don’t have to pay to watch it by subscribing to Apple TV. Still, you need to make sure that you discontinue your free trial before it ends. Apple TV has three free trial options that you need to know about.
1. A free seven-day trial comes with a monthly Apple TV subscription of 44.99 per month.
2. Apple offers you a free ninety-day on Apple TV if you buy a new Apple device.
3. Additionally, you can get free thirty days on apple TV if you get an Apple One subscription.
You can get a free Apple TV trial as follows.
1. Launch a web browser of your choice on your computer or smartphone.
2. Go to the Apple TV Plus website.
3. Find the Sign in option on the top-right corner of your screen and select it.
4. Carefully type down your Apple ID and Password in the respective fields.
5. Next, select the Start Free Trial option.
6. Get the free trial by selecting the Confirm option.
How to Watch Finch on Apple TV+ Free Trial
You can find the Apple TV app on your Apple TV as it comes pre-installed. If the app is not installed, you can get it as follows.
1. From the App Store on your Apple TV, select the Search icon.
2. With the on-screen keyboard, type in Apple TV on the search bar.
3. Find the Apple TV+ app icon on your screen and select it.
4. Start installing Apple TV by selecting the Get option.
5. Select the Open button to launch the Apple TV app.
6. Following the on-screen instructions, you can sign in to the Apple TV app with your free trial.
7. Once done, use the search feature on Apple TV to find Finch.
8. Play the movie and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
How to Watch Finch By Screen Mirroring
If you have an older generation Apple TV, there is no support for downloading Apple TV. Therefore, you need to screen mirror the movie to watch it.
1. To make screen mirroring work, you need to connect your Apple TV and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone. If you don’t own it, get it installed on your Apple App Store.
3. Using the app’s search feature, find the movie, Finch.
4. Find the AirPlay icon on the app and tap it.
5. From the device’s list on your screen, choose your Apple TV.
6. With that, the app starts to mirror your TV, and you can play the movie, Finch.
How to Cancel Apple TV Free Trial
You don’t need to cancel the Apple TV free trial right after watching the movie. If the free trial period remains, you can watch other shows streaming on Apple TV. However, once the free trial is nearing its end, you need to cancel it as follows.
1. Open the Apple TV Settings menu.
2. Select the Users & Accounts option.
3. Next, choose your Account.
4. Choose the Subscriptions option.
5. Find the Apple TV Plus option in the menu and select it.
6. Finally, select the Cancel Subscription/Cancel Free Trial option.
With that, your Apple TV free trial will be canceled, and the app will not charge you any further. If you wish to be subscribed to Apple TV, you can continue your subscription as well. Apple TV subscription is worthy enough, and you can stream amazing movies and shows on it.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t have an Apple TV subscription, you can watch the movie using a free trial on the app.
With a proper Apple TV subscription, you can watch the movie on the app.
You can watch the movie Finch on the Apple TV+ app.
No, the movie Finch is not streaming on Netflix.
If you want to watch finch for free, you need to watch it during the free trial period of your subscription.
No, the movie Finch is not streaming on Disney on Apple TV.
No, the movie Finch is not streaming on Hulu on Apple TV.
No, the movie Finch is not streaming on HBO Max.