Palmer is one of the most hyped movies streaming on the Apple TV Plus app. The movie was released on January 29, 2021, and is one of the biggest movie launches on the platform. The creators of the movie include the Director, Cheryl Guerriero, and Writer Fisher Stevens. The story features an ex-convict who turns into the guardian of a child. The movie stars Justin Timberlake, Ryder Allen, Alisha Wainwright, and Juno Temple. One of the most asked questions related to Palmer is how to watch this movie without Apple TV.
How Can I Watch Palmer Without Apple TV
Palmer is an interesting Apple TV Plus movie that you can watch only on Apple TV Plus. In other words, you can’t watch the movie on other apps like Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, and HBO Max. Still, you don’t need an Apple TV+ subscription to watch the movie. You can watch the movie for free with the Apple TV+ trial. You can cancel the Apple TV subscription after watching the movie if you don’t want to get charged. Apple TV has three different free trial options that you can get.
- Seven-day free trial on Apple TV with a monthly subscription of $4.99.
- Thirty-day free trial on Apple TV with an Apple One subscription.
- Ninety-day free trial on Apple TV if you buy a new Apple device.
How to Watch Palmer Without Apple TV [Using Apple+ Free Trial]
The Apple TV+ app comes pre-installed on your Apple TV device. If not, you can get the app as follows.
1. Initially, open the App Store on your device and click on the Search icon.
2. Using the search bar, type in Apple TV+ and search for the app.
3. Click on the Apple TV+ app icon from the search results.
4. Install the Apple TV app by clicking on the Get button.
5. Next, select the Open button to launch Apple TV app.
6. Sign in with the Apple TV free trial.
7. On the app, search for the movie Palmer and stream the same on your TV.
How to Cancel Apple TV Free Trial
If you don’t wish to get charged with the subscription, cancel the same as follows.
1. Initially, open the Settings menu on Apple TV and choose the Users & Accounts option.
2. Select your Account and then the Subscriptions option.
3. From the list, select the Apple TV Plus option.
4. Click on the Cancel Subscription /Cancel Free Trial option.
How to Get Apple TV Free Trial
If you wish to get a free trial, follow these instructions.
1. On your PC or smartphone, visit the Apple TV Plus website.
2. Click on the Sign-in button and enter your Apple ID and Password.
3. Select the Start Free Trial button and get the Apple TV Plus subscription.
4. You can start your free trial by clicking on the Confirm option.
How to Watch Palmer without Apple TV by Screen Mirroring
You can screen mirror the movie Palmer to stream it on your TV.
1. Connect both your Apple TV and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Swipe up or from the top of the iPhone screen to launch the Control Center.
3. Find the Screen Mirroring icon and tap on it.
4. Choose your Apple TV from the list.
5. Launch the Apple TV app and search for Palmer.
6. Finally, you play the movie and watch the same on your TV.
Other Ways to Watch Palmer without Apple TV
You can watch the movie Palmer on other devices as follows.
Using the Apple TV Plus Website
You can watch palmer on the Apple TV website as follows.
1. On your PC or smartphone, open any browser and visit the Apple TV website.
2. From the top-right corner, tap the Sign In button and complete the sign-in process.
3. Enter your Apple ID and Password to complete the sign-in process.
4. Complete the two-factor authentication on the Apple TV website.
5. Search for Palmer on the website and play it.
6. Finally, you can enjoy watching it on your TV.
Using Your iPhone
If you have the Apple TV app on your iPhone, watch the movie Palmer as follows.
1. Connect your iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
2. If you don’t have the Apple TV app, install it from the App Store.
3. Open the Apple TV app and get the 7-day free trial.
4. Type in and search for Palmer on the app.
5. Finally, play the movie on your iPhone.
These are methods to watch the movie without an Apple TV subscription and device. In the same way, you can watch the Apple TV Plus shows, like Dickinson without Apple TV and Ted Lasso Without Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch the movie Palmer even without an Apple TV+ subscription.
No, the movie Palmer is not available for streaming on the Netflix app.
If you don’t have an Apple TV subscription, you can get the Apple TV free trial to watch the same.
You can watch the movie only on the Apple TV plus app since it is unavailable on other streaming services.
You can watch the movie on Apple TV after downloading the app on your device.
There are no other streaming services available today that streams the movie, Palmer.
No, you can’t watch the movie Palmer on Netflix and Hulu. You need an Apple TV+ subscription to watch the movie.
You can watch Palmer only using the Apple TV+ app.