Ted Lasso is an Apple TV Original show that is one of the highest-rated and most-followed shows on the Apple TV Plus. You watch both the seasons of the show if you have subscribed to Apple TV. However, this section is all about how to watch Ted Lasso without the Apple TV+ app. Ted Lasso is an American sports-themed comedy-drama. It portrays the story of an American college football coach who unexpectedly becomes a soccer team coach.
How to Watch Ted Lasso Without Apple TV Plus
If you don’t want to watch Ted Lasso on Apple TV, you have other options to watch it as follows.
Using the Apple TV Plus Website
You can access both the seasons of Ted Lasso from the Apple TV Plus website.
1. On your PC or Smartphone, visit the Apple TV website using a browser.
2. From the top-right corner of the screen, tap the Sign In button.
3. You can complete the Sign-in process using your Apple ID and Password.
4. If prompted, complete the two-factor authentication following the instructions.
5. You can find the title of Ted Lasso on the website. Select it, and then choose any episode you like to stream.
Now, if you want to stream it on your Apple TV, you can screen mirror the show on your TV.
1. Connect your Apple TV, to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
2. On your iPhone, open the Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring.
3. Choose your Apple TV from your screen.
4. Finally, open the Apple TV website to stream Ted Lasso.
1. Connect your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network as your Mac.
2. Open the Control Center on your Mac.
3. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Find your Apple TV from the list and select it.
5. Finally, open the Apple TV website to stream Ted Lasso.
Related: How Does Apple TV Work [A Complete Guide]
How to Watch Ted Lasso for Free
If you don’t want to get subscribed to Apple TV+, you can watch the show for free using its seven-day free trial. However, you need to cancel your trial after watching Ted Lasso if you don’t want to get charged with the subscription.
1. Install the Apple TV+ app from the iPhone/iPad/Apple TV.
2. Open the app and get the 7-day free trial.
3. Finally, search for Ted Lasso and stream the show on your Apple TV.
After watching the show, you can cancel the subscription as follows.
4. Open the Settings menu on your iPhone > tap your Name > Subscriptions > Apple TV+ > Cancel Free Trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t have a subscription, then you can watch Ted Lasso with its free seven-day trial.
There is no other streaming service other than Apple TV+ with which you can stream the show. Therefore, you require Apple TV to stream all the episodes of the show.
If you don’t have the Apple TV+ app, you can watch the show on its website using a web browser.
If you have an old TV without the Apple TV Plus app, you can screen mirror the show on your Apple TV from other iOS devices using the AirPlay feature.
No, It is an Apple TV+ Original show, and you can’t watch it on Netflix.
Yes, if you are new to Apple TV, you can watch the show for free with the seven-day free trial in the app.
There are 10 episodes available on the TED Lasso Season 1.
You can watch the season 1 episodes of TED Lasso using the Apple TV app.
Yes. You can watch TED Lasso for free online from the official website.