iHeartRadio is the most popular streaming service that allows listening to the radio, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk, and comedy shows. It comprises thousands of live AM and FM stations from your cities, and some were around the globe. Popular radiostations include ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, etc. It also streams top-rated podcasts like Ryan Seacrest, Colin Cowherd, Sean Hannity, Elvis Duran, and Bobby Bones. Presently, it is available in Australia, Canada, the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and New Zealand. In this guide, you will learn to download iHeartRadio on Apple TV.
iHeartRadio Plans & Pricing
iHeartRadio is free to download and stream but supported with ads. If you don’t want to deal with ads and unlock additional features, you can choose from any of these iHeartRadio subscription plans given below.
- Plus – $5.99/month
- Unlimited access to songs on demand.
- Save favorite songs from the radio to playlist.
- Skip songs as much.
- Replay songs from live and artist radio.
- All Access – $12.99/month
- All features of iHeartRadio Plus.
- Play unlimited songs on demand.
- Offline listening.
- Create unlimited playlists.
Guide to Install iHeartRadio on Apple TV
The installation of iHeartRadio is simple. You can download the app easily from the App Store on the latest Apple TV models or follow the steps for quick reference.
1) Initially, turn on your Apple TV and make sure it has an active internet connection.
2) Navigate on the home screen to select the App Store using your tvOS remote.
3) Click on the search bar, enter iHeartRadio and search for it.
4) From the search results, click on iHeartRadio.
5) From the app description window, click the Get option to download iHeartRadio.
6) Once it is completed, click Open to launch the app.
AirPlay iHeartRadio to Apple TV
Alternately you can stream the iHeartRadio app on Apple TV without installing the app on it. But make sure you have an iOS device that runs with iOS version 13.0 or higher.
1) Firstly, connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Download and install iHeartRadio on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
3) Launch the iHeartRadio app on your Apple TV and log in to your account.
4) From the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
5) Select Apple TV from the list of available devices.
6) When connection establishes, the iOS screen gets mirrored to Apple TV. With this, you shall listen to iHeartRadio podcasts or music on tvOS.
Related: How to Install and Use Deezer on Apple TV
iHeartRadio Trending Songs
- Shivers – Ed Sheeran
- Meet Me At Our Spot – The Anxiety
- Need to Know – Doja Cat
- Ghost – Justin Bieber
- Beggin’ – Måneskin
- Thats What I Want – Lil Nas X
- Love nwantiti (ah ah ah) – C-KAY
- Cold Heart – Elton John
- You Right – Doja Cat
- Industry Baby – Lil Nas X
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Does Apple TV have iHeartRadio?
Yes, it is available on the App Store.
2) What devices can support iHeartRadio?
It is supported on several devices like iOS, Android, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Garmin smartwatch, Comcast Xfinity X1, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox One & Xbox 360, Vizio TV, Sonos, LG TV, Roku, and TiVo.
3) How many iHeartRadio stations are there?
iHeartRadio features more than 850 broadcast radio stations.