If you don’t want to miss out on all your favorite sports events, it’s time for you to add NBC Sports on your Apple TV. It is because NBC Sports streams all popular sports events. Some of which include NFL Sunday Night Football, PGA TOUR, Premier League (soccer), French Open (tennis), and more on NBC Sports. These sports events are from channels like NBC, NBCSN, NBC Sports Gold, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel, and Telemundo Deportes. In addition, NBC Sports streams regional matches of NFL, NHL, and MLB. On top of that, the app streams on-demand titles of past events and reviews of upcoming ones.
There are no NBC Sports subscription plans available that you can subscribe to. You can unlock the NBC Sports app by signing in with your pay-TV provider account. With DIRECTV STREAM, fuboTV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV, you can unlock NBC Sports app.
How to Get NBC Sports on Apple TV
(1) Turn on your Apple TV and launch the App Store from the home screen.
(2) Click on the Search option on the top of the App Store screen.
(3) Type in NBC Sports on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Pick up the app and click on the Get icon to install the app.
(5) Once the app installs, tap the Open option to launch the app on your Apple TV.
(6) Now, get the NBC Sports Activation Code on the screen.
(7) With a web browser on your smartphone or PC, visit the NBC Sports Activation website.
(8) Click on the Select your device drop-down button and pick Apple TV.
(9) Enter the Activation code and click the Continue button.
(10) Allow NBC Sports activate to finish on your device.
(11) Finally, it is time to stream your favorite NBC Sports live stream events on your device.
Related: How to Add and Live Stream MLB.TV on Apple TV
How to Watch NBC Sports on Apple TV Via Screen Mirroring
(1) Connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Install the NBC Sports app on your iOS device from the App Store.
(3) Open the NBC Sports app and complete the sign-in process in the app.
(4) Relaunch the Control Centre of your device and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
(5) Tap your Apple TV from the list of devices displayed on your screen.
(6) Within no time, your iPhone/iPad starts screen mirroring on your Apple TV.
(7) Launch the NBC Sports app again and start streaming your favorite sports events.
With either of the mentioned methods above, you can easily access the contents on your screen. All you need is a subscription to the right pay-TV streaming service. Now, nothing can stop you from streaming your favorite sports and sports events on your Apple TV. Was this article useful enough with adding NBC Sports? If so, visit our blog for more helpful articles and updates.