Do you know which the very first cable channel is for children? Being launched in 1979, Nickelodeon or Nick is the very first cable channel for children. During its early days, Nick was available across the United States, and the streaming was ad-free. As years passed, Nick updated its library to meet the needs of the changing generations. Also, Nick has two other sister channels, Nicktoons and Nick Jr. So, if you have children of age between 2 and 17, then add and stream Nick on your Apple TV.
The Nick library has a variety of shows for kids that will blow your mind. You can easily find shows as the shows are properly categorized. Shows to watch on Nick include SpongeBob Square Pants, Power Rangers, Game Shakers, Alvin!!!, and I am Frankie.
How to Add Nick on Apple TV?
The Nickelodeon app is already available in the Apple TV App Store. Follow these steps and then add the Nick app to your TV.
1. Firstly, turn on your Apple TV and then launch its home screen.
2. Open the Apple TV App Store from your home screen.
3. Further, select the Search icon.
4. Type and search for Nickelodeon and then pick the app icon from the results.
5. Further, start downloading Nick by clicking on Install.
6. Launch Nickelodeon and then click on Sign In to get the Activation Code.
7. Further, visit the Nickelodeon Activation website on your PC or smartphone.
8. In the respective field, enter the Activation Code carefully and then click on Continue.
9. Follow the instructions and log in with your TV provider details.
10. Finally, start streaming your favorite Nick shows.
Alternative ways to watch Nick on Apple TV
If you don’t want to add the Nick app to your device, you can use the AirPlay feature. So, if you have the iOS app, then you can cast it on your TV. Ensure that you have the following ready before casting the app.
- Strong Wi-Fi connection
- TV Provider subscription
- Nick app on your iPhone/iPad
1. Firstly, connect your Apple TV and your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iPhone/iPad, install the Nick app if you haven’t already.
3. Open the app and then complete the log-in procedures.
4. Next, close the Nick app and then launch the Control Center.
5. Tap the Screen Mirroring option and then choose your Apple TV from the list.
6. Within a few minutes, your iPhone/iPad screencasts on your TV.
7. Once again, open the Nick app and then play any video in the app.
8. Finally, enjoy streaming your favorite shows on your TV with Airplay.
Now, you have learned two ways to enjoy watching Nick on your Apple TV. First, have a great time watching the shows and movies on Nick.
Related: National Geographic on Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Nick have an Apple TV app?
Yes, Nick or Nickelodeon has its official app in the App Store that you can download on your TV. Also, you need a TV Provider subscription to access the Nick library on your device.
2. Is Nickelodeon a free app?
Yes, Nickelodeon is a free-to-download app. Additionally, you need a TV Provider subscription to access the library of Nick on your TV.