Oxygen is the right destination for all your streaming needs, such as TV series, movies, live TV, and more. The streaming service is well-known for high-quality crime programs. It also features the latest crime episodes, bonus clips, short videos, etc. The Oxygen app is compatible with Chromecast and AirPlay so that you can instantly stream your favorite shows on TV from your smartphones and tablets. Snapped, Dateline: Secrets Uncovered, Killer Couples are the most popular series available here. Let’s see the guidelines to stream the Oxygen app on your Apple TV.
How much is the Oxygen App?
The Oxygen app is free to download from the App Store. But it requires a TV provider subscription to watch their content. You can sign up with the live streaming services given below to watch Oxygen without cable. They will also offer a limited free trial for 7 days, and you can cancel it anytime.
- Sling TV – $35/month
- Hulu + Live TV – $64.99/month
- fuboTV – $64.99/month
- DirecTV Stream – $69.99/month
- YouTube TV – $64.99/month
How to Install Oxygen on Apple TV
The following are the instructions to install the Oxygen app on your TV.
Pocket Guide: From Apple TV Home, select the App Store >> search and select Oxygen >> click Get >> select Open >> Sign in to stream any titles.
1) Turn on and set up your Apple TV. Ensure to check if it has active internet connectivity.
2) Press the Home button on your remote to see the home screen.
3) After that, launch the App Store.
4) On the search bar, type Oxygen using the on-screen keyboard and locate the app.
5) Select the Oxygen app from the results.
6) From the app description window, tap Get to install.
7) When the installation is complete, click Open to launch the app.
How to Watch Oxygen on Apple TV
1) Locate the Oxygen app, click on it to launch it on your Apple TV.
2) Select your TV provider and sign in with valid credentials.
3) If your account is verified, the screen will refresh to reload the content.
4) Start watching your favorite crime thriller series of Oxygen on your TV.
How to AirPlay Oxygen to Apple TV
To download the Oxygen app, you need Apple TV with tvOS 13.0 or higher. Suppose you have a 3rg generation or lower model of Apple TV, you shall use this method. It requires an iOS device that is similarly running with iOS 13.0 or above. Let’s check out the instructions to perform screen mirroring.
1) Connect your Apple TV and iOS (iPhone/iPad) to the same Wi-Fi network at first.
2) Download and Install the Oxygen app on your iOS from the App Store.
3) Once installed, Open the app and log in with your registered username and password.
4) Go to the Control Center and select the Screen Mirroring option.
5) Click Apple TV from the list of available devices.
6) With that, your iOS will begin the screen mirroring to the TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The app is free to download but it requires a TV provider subscription to view the content.
No. You cannot find the Oxygen channel on Discovery+.