Peacock Tv is one of the most famous on-demand video streaming platforms in the United States. Owned and operated by the Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal, the service is named after the NBC logo. Of course, the app is primarily free to watch ad-supported with limited content. However, Peacock TV offers a premium subscription that gives you an ad-free experience along with a larger content library and access to additional NBC Sports and WWE Network content. In this article, we will discuss how you can watch Peacock TV on Apple TV. Peacock TV primarily features series, film, and other content from NBC Universal studios and other third-party content providers, including movies, news, television series, and sports. The Premium plan costs you 4.99/month or 49.99 if you are willing to pay for an annual subscription.
How to Install Peacock TV from the AppStore on Apple TV?
1. Initially, make sure your Apple TV has a working internet connection.
2. From your Home Screen, open the App Store.
3. Type in Peacock TV using the on-screen keyboard, Search Bar, and in the top right corner.
4. From the search results, select the Peacock TV app.
5. Click on the Get icon on the App info screen to install the Peacock app on your Apple TV.
6. Once the installation is complete, click on the Open button to launch the app on Apple TV.
7. Finally, Sign in with your Peacock subscription account.
8. Now, you can stream The Peacock TV on your Apple TV.
Peacock TV on Apple TV using AirPlay [Alternative Way]
1. Install the Peacock from the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
3. Then, open the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the list of available devices, select your Apple TV device.
5. Once the connection is established, open the Peacock TV app and Sign in to your Peacock TV account.
6. Now, play whatever content you want to stream to your Apple TV device.
I hope this article was clear in painting a proper picture of Peacock TV on your device. The official Peacock TV app is available for Apple TV in the App Store. However, if you are using the Apple TV 3rd generation or older models, you will have to settle for the screen mirroring option using the Airplay from an iOS device. For more excellent articles on your Apple TV device, check out our blog.