The South Eastern Conference (SEC) Network is a must-have sports network if you enjoy sports. It is an American streaming service developed in partnership between SEC and ESPN. It dedicates its shows to cover live telecasts of college sports. Apart from the live TV, SEC Network streams recorded videos and analyses. In addition, the channel streams Baseball, Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Golf, Football, Gymnastics, Cross Country, Swimming, and Diving. You can enjoy watching all of these sports by streaming SEC Network on Apple TV.
If you wish to watch SEC Network on your TV, you might have to get the ESPN app on it. It streams all channels from ESPN to including SEC Network.
How to Watch SEC Network on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. From the home screen of your Apple TV, click on the App Store icon.
3. With the help of the search bar and on-screen keyboard, search for the ESPN app.
4. From the search suggestions, click on the ESPN application from the search result.
5. Next, select the Get button and install ESPN on your Apple TV.
6. Launch the ESPN application and get the ESPN activation code on your screen.
7. Using a web browser on your PC or smartphone, go to the ESPN Activation website (https://www.espn.com/watch/activate).
8. Type in the Activation Code and then click on the Continue option.
9. Following that, you need to log in to your TV provider login credentials or ESPN Plus subscription login details.
10. Once the ESPN app is activated, search for shows from SEC Network and enjoy streaming the same.
How to Screen Mirror SEC Network to Apple TV
1. Initially, connect both your iPhone/iPad and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iPhone/iPad, install the ESPN app from the App Store.
3. Launch the Control Center of your iPhone/iPad and click on the Screen Mirroring option.
4. From the list of devices on your screen, click on your Apple TV.
5. As soon your iPhone/iPad screen mirrors on your TV, launch the ESPN app.
6. From inside the ESPN app, you can find and play shows from SEC Network.
7. The same title gets screen mirrored to your Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
As the ESPN app requires the login credentials of your TV provider, you can use the streaming services to stream SEC Network on Apple TV without cable credentials. It includes fuboTV, Hulu With Live TV, Sling TV, DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, and more.