Apple TV supports streaming videos in high-quality from different services. Almost everyone would like to access live TV channels, and Spectrum TV is a brilliant choice to stream live TV. You can find the channel guide on the Spectrum TV app that will help you know about the app’s content beforehand. Apart from the live TV channels on Spectrum TV, you can enjoy thousands of on-demand titles. You can use the search bar to find the live TV channels and the on-demand titles. In addition, the app gives you DVR facilities to store your favorite shows. Now, let’s find out how to add and stream Spectrum TV on Apple TV.
Spectrum TV Subscription
There are three subscription plans available with Spectrum TV.
|Spectrum TV Select||$44.99/year||125+ channels|
|Spectrum TV Silver||$79.99/year||175+ channels|
|Spectrum TV Gold||$89.99/year||200+ channels|
Note – The channel list and the number of channels may vary from one plan to another. At the same time, you must be a Spectrum TV or Spectrum Internet subscriber to access the Spectrum TV app on Apple TV.
How to Access Spectrum TV on Apple TV
Once you have set up the Apple TV, you can choose to access the Spectrum TV from the App Store. However, users with Apple TV 3rd gen and below models can’t download this app on their device. On the other hand, ensure that your device is running on tvOS 13.0 & higher to install the app.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect to a stable internet connection.
2. Next, launch the App Store and click on the Search icon.
3. With the help of the search bar and the on-screen keyboard, search for the Spectrum TV app.
4. Pick up the Spectrum TV app icon from the list on your screen.
5. Click on the Install button to start downloading the app.
6. Launch the Spectrum TV app on your TV once the download gets over.
7. Next, provide your Spectrum TVusername and password.
8. After signing in, you can stream the Spectrum TV media content without any hassle.
Alternative Method: Airplay Spectrum TV
Users with Apple TV 2nd and 3rd Generation can access this method to watch Spectrum TV on their devices.
1. Firstly, ensure to connect both your iPhone/iPad and Apple TV to the same stable Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iOS device, launch the Control Centre and tap the Screen Mirroring menu.
3. Pick up your Apple TV from the list of devices on your screen.
4. With that, the iOS device starts mirroring your Apple TV.
5. Next, launch the Spectrum TV app on your iOS devices. If you don’t have it, get It from the App Store.
6. Finally, start streaming content from the Spectrum app on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
– On the home screen of the Apple TV, navigate to the Spectrum TV app.
– Press and hold the touchpad.
– The apps will start to wiggle.
– Now, press the Play/Pause button and choose the Delete option.
– Confirm your deletion.