Straz is one of the best premium services available in the United States. You can stream movies, TV shows, originals, and more. Besides streaming, you shall download the content for offline access. It also allows you to stream on 4 devices at the same time. The movies and TV shows available in the app consist of genres like Action, Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Horror, Thriller, and more. It is compatible with Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, iPhone, Windows, and more. If you have subscribed to TV providers like At&T, DirecTV, Dish, Mediacom, Optimum, Verizon, and Suddenlink, you can stream Starz on your TV for free. Here, we will talk about how to stream Starz on Apple TV and its activation procedures.
How to Get Starz on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV, and on the home screen, select App Store.
2. Click on the search bar and enter Starz using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the search results, choose the app and select Get on your App Store.
4. Wait for the installation of the app to finish, and select Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
How to Activate Starz on Apple TV
1. Open the Starz app on your TV and note down the Activation code that appears on the screen.
2. From any of your smartphones or PC, visit the Starz activation site using the browser.
3. Enter the Activation Code in the given field and click Submit.
4. Choose your TV provider and enter your TV provider account details.
5. Once you have activated the account, you can stream the Starz Apple TV app content.
Alternative Method: How to Watch Starz on Apple TV Via AirPlay
You can screen mirror Starz to your TV using the methods below:
- Using iOS
- From Mac
Screen Mirror Starz to Apple TV using iOS Devices
Make sure you connect Apple TV to WIFI and iOS devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Launch your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Enter Starz on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Get to install the app on an iOS device from the App Store.
4. Go to Control Center and select the Screen mirroring icon.
5. Choose your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
6. On your Apple TV, select Allow when asked for permissions.
7. The content on your iOS device screen gets cast to Apple TV.
8. Open the Starz app on your device and sign in using the account credentials.
9. Enjoy streaming the content on your Apple TV.
AirPlay Straz to Apple TV from Mac Device
1. Connect your Apple TV to the Wi-Fi and connect the Mac device to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Go to Settings and select AirPlay on Apple TV.
3. Turn on AirPlay and go back to the home screen.
4. Select the Apple icon on the top left side of your Mac device.
5. Choose System Preferences and click on Display.
6. Click on AirPlay Display and choose your Apple TV.
7. Make sure that the Show Mirroring options in the menu bar when available option is checked in.
8. You can now cast contents from your Mac device to the Apple TV.
9. Go to Starz’s official website and sign in using your account credentials.
10. Choose the content you want and start watching it on your Apple TV via AirPlay.
How to Cancel Starz on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and go to Settings.
2. Select the Users and Accounts tab and click on your account.
3. Click on Subscriptions and select the Starz Subscription.
4. Tap on Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
How to Solve Starz on Apple TV Not Working
You can solve Starz not working on your TV using the fixes given below:
- Restart the Starz app
- Restart Apple TV
- Check your internet connection
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Starz app
- Update the app on Apple TV
Starz is a good cable channel to watch movies and TV shows. It also offers its own original content like many other streaming services. It is only available in the USA and Puerto Rico, and to watch it outside of these countries, you need to get the best VPN for Apple TV to unblock the geo-restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Starz is on the TV. You can download it from your App Store.
The Starz subscription costs about $8.99/month.
No, you need to pay a subscription to stream the content.
You need to launch the app after the download and click on the Login button to enter the Starz login details.
Yes, you can stream Starz on your TV using streaming services like Philo, Hulu, Sling TV, and more.
No. It isn’t available on Apple TV, and the users need to install it from the App Store.
Go to TV Settings >> select Subscriptions >> choose Manage >> select Starz subscription >> click Edit >> select Cancel Subscription.
Yes. You can watch Starz on your tvOS by downloading the app from the App Store or via screen mirroring the app from iOS or Mac.