The show Swagger is a sports drama that shares the experiences of Kevin Durant, one of the most popular NBA players. He is an American professional basketball player who has inspired young players with his career. The American TV series was created by Reggie Rock Bythewood and started streaming on Apple TV+ on October 29, 2021. The Swagger on Apple TV cast includes O’Shea Jackson Jr., Isaiah Hill, Tessa Ferrer, Caleel Harris, and Shinelle Azoroh. Swagger has 10 episodes in its only season. If you have an Apple TV, check out how to stream the amazing show Swagger on it.
Swagger: An Overview
Swagger is an Apple TV show that tells you the story of the NBA legend ever since his teenage days. It pictures his hard work and how he became an inspiring basketball player. The show has a realistic approach as it depicts the life of a talented young basketball player who accomplishes his dream. It doesn’t fail to inspire others with its way of storytelling. Swagger received a positive review with an average rotten tomatoes rating of 84%. If you are a fan of shows like The White Shadow, you like a Swagger.
How to Watch Swagger On Apple TV
You can stream the show Swagger only on Apple TV +. For this, you need to be subscribed with a monthly plan of $4.99. If you have an Apple TV, you already have the app on it. If you can’t find the app, follow these instructions and install it to stream Swagger.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and then launch App Store.
2. Next, choose the Search icon on the App Store.
3. Following that, search for Apple TV by typing it down using the search bar.
4. Choose the Apple TV app icon from the results on your screen.
5. Select the Get option to install Apple TV.
6. Wait for a few seconds so that the app installation completes.
7. Once done, click on Open to launch the Apple TV app.
8. Also, sign in to the app with your account credentials.
9. After logging in, you can search for Swagger on the Apple TV.
10. Finally, enjoy streaming the show on your TV.
How to Watch Swagger on Apple TV by Screen Mirroring
The Apple TV app is not available on older generation Apple TV models. If you wish to stream Swagger on those models, you might need to screen mirror its episodes from iOS devices.
1. Initially, ensure that both your Apple TV and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, open the Apple TV app on your iOS device.
3. Follow the instructions to sign in to the app, if you using it for the first time.
4. Once done, search for the show Swagger in the app.
5. Next, select any episode of the show you wish to watch.
6. Tap the AirPlay icon from the app screen.
7. Next, choose your Apple TV from the device list on your screen.
8. Enjoy watching episodes of the show on your Apple TV.
Now, you know how to stream Swagger on your device. If you don’t have an Apple TV+ subscription, you can get a free trial to stream the show. You can cancel your Apple TV free trial if you don’t wish to pay for the subscription. However, by continuing with the subscription, you will find lots of best shows on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked questions
There is no season 2 for the show, Swagger.
The show Swagger started streaming on October 29, 2021.
You can watch all the episodes of the show’s first season on the app.
Yes, the show Swagger received positive reviews from the viewers.
You need to be a subscriber of Apple TV+ to stream the show.
You can watch the exclusively on Apple TV+.