Are you a big fan of Spanish series and TV shows? Then, Telemundo gives you the best series and shows. You can watch the most famous series and shows on Telemundo in the Spanish language with English subtitles. Telemundo makes your Apple TV more entertaining with the latest collection of web series and TV shows. You can download the app from the app store and start watching right away. If you are planning to stream any premium content or live TV, then sign in with your TV provider. To learn more about Telemundo on Apple TV, scroll down.
How to Download Telemundo on Apple TV?
Telemundo is available officially on the App Store. You can easily download and stream your favorite content using the below steps:
1) Turn on your Apple TV and go to the homepage.
2) From your home screen, navigate to the App Store using the Apple remote.
3) Use the Search feature on the App Store to type “Telemundo” using the onscreen virtual keyboard.
4) Select the Telemundo app from the result and download the application by tapping on it. If prompted for a password, enter your Apple ID password and proceed further.
5) Once the download is complete, launch the Telemundo app on Apple TV.
The Telemundo application is downloaded successfully on your device. You can now stream web series and TV shows that are available for free right away. But to stream Live TV or premium content, you have to sign in with your service provider. To sign in, proceed further:
6) Navigate to the More menu and click on it to Select My Profile.
7) A login page with a code appears on your TV.
8) On a PC or smartphone browser, visit telemundo.com/activar.
9) Enter the activation code you found on the TV and click on the Continue (CONTINUAR) button.
10) Log in with your NBC Universal username and password.
After successful login, your Apple TV screen will reload and display premium content. You can now start streaming your favorites on the big screen.
How to Airplay Telemundo on Apple TV?
AirPlay is the in-built casting option to mirror the iPad/iPhone display on Apple TV. It is as same as Chromecast. Many Android devices and Google Tv uses Chromecast for Screen Mirroring. In the same way, the iOS devices and Apple TV uses Airplay for Screen Mirroring. Let’s see how to use Airplay to get Telemundo on Apple TV,
1) Connect both the Apple TV and iPhone/iPad to the same Wifi network.
2) On your iPhone/iPad, go to App Store and search for the Telemundo app on the search bar.
3) From the search results, download and launch the Telemundo app.
4) Play the videos you want to watch from the Telemundo app.
5) Now, click the Airplay icon on the screen and select your Apple TV device.
6) After the connection is established, the video starts to mirror on the Apple TV.
Going through the above steps can assist you to enjoy your favorite shows and games on Telemundo on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Telemundo is available on the app store. You can add it directly on your device or stream using Airplay on your device.
To get Telemundo on your device, just download and install the Telemundo app on your device. Click Sign in to your NBCUniversal account. Receive the code and enter it at telemundo.com/activar.
Telemundo is known for providing Spanish-language programs on several genres such as: Series, Television dramas, Films, News, Sports, Reality Television, etc. Telemundo app provides English subtitles for all the videos in the native language.