Are you a fan of Tennis and like to watch live Tennis matches? Then Tennis Channel is the one for you. It has over 1,500 live and on-demand matches from all over the world at a reasonable subscription price with Tennis Channel Plus. The premium users can even access 650+ live matches exclusively that aren’t on the channel. The channel will let you stream live matches of tournaments like French Open, WTA Tours, Fed Cup Matches, etc. You can also watch Badminton and Racquetball matches on this channel. Tennis Channel is available on devices like Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, iOS devices, Android devices, and more.
How to Subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus
1. From your smartphone or PC, select the browser.
2. Enter Tennis Channel on the address bar and press Enter. From the search results, choose the official website.
3. Click on Subscribe To Plus tab and select Subscribe button.
4. Enter your Email and Password and click on Continue.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions and finish the subscription process.
How to Get Tennis Channel on Apple TV
Pocket Guide: Open App Store >> select Magnifier icon >> search and choose Tennis Channel >> click Get >> select Open >> Activate and stream.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and select the App Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and enter Tennis Channel.
3. From the search results, choose the Tennis Channel.
4. Select Get to install it on your Apple TV.
5. Once the installation is done, open the Tennis Channel app.
6. On the home screen you will see an Activation Code, note it down.
7. From any of your devices, visit https://tennischannel.com/activate.
8. Type the Activation code that you have just noted down in the provided field of Enter your registration code.
9. Now, choose your cable service provider and click on Continue.
10. Enter your cable provider credentials to verify the account.
11. You can now stream Tennis Channel on Apple TV.
Note: If you have a Tennis Channel Plus subscription, then you can directly sign in with your registered email address and password.
Alternative Way: How to Watch Tennis Channel on Apple TV Via Screen Mirroring
Make sure both your iOS device and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Launch your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Type Tennis Channel on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Get to install Tennis Channel app on your device from the App Store.
4. Return to the home screen and go to Control Center.
5. Select the Screen Mirroring option and choose your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
6. On your Apple TV, select Allow when prompted with any permissions.
7. The content on your iOS device will be mirrored to your Apple TV.
8. Open the Tennis Channel app and provide the Tennis Channel Plus login details to sign in to use your account.
9. Enjoy streaming Tennis matches on your Apple TV.
How to Solve Tennis Channel on Apple TV not Working Issue
Below are the troubleshooting methods you can use to solve Tennis Channel on Apple TV not working:
- Restart the Tennis Channel app
- Check your internet connection
- Restart your Apple TV
- Find if the servers of the Tennis Channel aren’t down
- Update the app
- Uninstall and Reinstall the app
- Update your Apple TV
- Reset your Apple TV
With a Tennis Channel Plus subscription, you can stream most of the Tennis matches that are happing in the world. Although the subscription may look like a lot, it only costs you $9 per month and it also gives you the option to cancel anytime. With the help of Tennis Channel Plus or cable Providers, you can stream Tennis Channel on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tennis Channel Plus subscription costs between $11.99 per mo and $109.99 per year.
Yes, you can watch the Channel on Apple TV. You can install it directly from App Store.
No. Streaming the Tennis Channel app on Hulu isn’t possible for now.