With The Weather Channel on your Apple TV, you will get the most accurate weather reports. The Weather Channel gives you the most reliable weather updates and forecasts in the United States. Unlike most other weather update apps, The Weather Channel gives you weather maps to understand the weather in your area. When you get the right weather forecast, your daily activities become a lot more comfortable. For instance, if you get the most accurate weather forecast ahead of time, you can schedule your day efficiently. With The Weather Channel, you get the weather forecasts for the next 15 days in advance.
The weather reports on The Weather Channel include air pollution reports, temperature forecasts, sweat indexes, and umbrella indexes. So, it doesn’t matter if it is the monsoon or winter. You always know what to expect. Additionally, you get flood reports, storm radar, and air quality alerts with The Weather Channel. Thus, you can stay prepared to manage any extreme climatic conditions in your area.
Subscription Plans of the Weather Channel
The Weather Channel Network is free to use. However, you will get in-app purchases at the following plans and pricing.
- Premium Pro: $4.99/mo and $29.99/yr
- The Weather Channel Premium: $0.99 – $9.99
- Premium Pro Annual: $19.99
How to Add The Weather Channel on Apple TV?
The Weather Channel has its official app in the App Store of your device. All you need to do is download the app on your device.
1. Turn on and connect your Apple TV to WIFI.
2. Open the App Store from your home screen.
3. Next, click on the Search option in the App Store.
4. Using the virtual keyboard, type and search for The Weather Channel and then pick the app from the results.
5. On the next page, click on Install, then start downloading it.
6. Launch The Weather channel and then get the Activation Code.
7. With any web browser, visit The Weather Channel activation website (http://weathergroup.com/activate-device).
8. From the list, choose your TV provider service.
9. Type down the activation code carefully and then click on Activate.
10. This will activate The Weather Channel TV on your device, and then you can start streaming.
Related: How to Connect Arlo on Apple TV
How to Watcg The Weather Channel on Apple TV witout Cable
We have a few streaming services that support The Weather Channel and you can use them to access the weather details. So let’s explore these Apple TV apps with The Weather Channel.
fuboTV is a popular subscription-based live TV option that you can add to your Apple TV. It is the most loved streaming service among sports lovers because of the wide range of sports channels on the service. Also, it has a collection of news, entertainment, and lifestyle channels. Additionally, you can enjoy streaming The Weather channel on fuboTV.
Another option on Apple TV for The Weather Channel is Frndly TV, a subscription-based media streaming service with TV channels. Some of which include The Weather Channel, Hallmark Channel, and QVC. You can subscribe to Frndly TV with plans starting at $5.99 per month. Also, you get a seven-day free trial with your subscription.
Related: Disney Plus on Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
The Weather Channel is a free TV channel that supports ads. If you need to add it to your Apple TV, you can find it in the App Store. However, you need a TV provider subscription to access The Weather Channel.
Yes. The app is officially available on the App Store for Apple TV.
The users can get weather report on Apple TV using the Local app.
No. It isn’t available on Hulu.
You can stream The Weather Channel live for free using fuboTV or Frndly TV.
It may be due to the internet connectivity issue on your TV or the subscripion might have expired.