Do you love the mind-blowing shows from TNT? Then, this section is for you as we are about to explain to you the ways to stream TNT on Apple TV. TNT simply stands short for Turner Network Television and is owned by WarnerMedia Studios and Networks. In the US, TNT belongs to the category of the most loved channels and has an updated library to impress the masses. This channel has been doing the same for a lot of years since 1988 after its launch. Even though dramas are the main content on TNT, it includes sports and movie streaming as well.
TNT is not the only channel from its parent network. TNT belongs to the family of other popular channels like CNN, TBS, Cartoon Network, The CW, and Boomerang. There is no way that you would be disappointed with the TNT Original shows. TNT Originals include Claws, Shatterbox, American Race, Snowpiercer, and Animal Kingdom.
If you have a compatible TV Provider subscription, then you can use your account credentials to unlock the TNT app library.
- Some TV providers with TNT include Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
- Also, YouTube TV has a free trial that lasts seven days when you get to watch TNT for free.
- Also, Amazon Prime hosts a few TNT shows and you can enjoy them with the same app on your Apple TV.
How to Add TNT on Apple TV?
We have the official TNT app for download in the App Store. These instructions will help you with adding the same on your Apple TV.
1. Launch your Apple TV and connect it with the internet connection.
2. Further, open the Apple TV App Store on your home screen.
3. Using the virtual keyboard on the screen, type and search for the TNT app.
4. Pick the TNT app from the search result list and then click on the Get button.
5. This will start installing TNT on your device.
How to Activate TNT on Apple TV?
After installing the TNT app on your device, you need to activate the same as follows.
1. Click on open and then launch the TNT app after the download.
2. Note down the TNT Activation Code on your screen.
3. Then, visit the TNT Activation site (https://www.tntdrama.com/activate) using your PC or Smartphone.
4. From the list, pick Apple TV and then enter your Activation code carefully.
5. Further, click on Continue to enter the credentials of your TV provider subscription.
6. With this, the TNT channel gets activated on your TV.
7. Finally, enjoy watching shows from TNT on your device.
Alternative method to access TNT on Apple TV
Apart from adding the official TNT app from the App Store, you can choose to enjoy the channel on your TV. There are a few popular streaming services with the TNT channel streaming. Let’s explore these channels.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu+Live TV is a subscription-based streaming service from Hulu. They have a bunch of popular channels including TNT. Also, you get the chance to access on-demand titles on your TV with Hulu+Live TV that will blow your mind. The plans for Hulu+Live TV are as follows.
- The Hulu + Live TV ad-based plan is $64.99 per month.
- Also, you can filter off these ads with a plan of $70.99 per month.
Sling TV is another popular streaming service with your favorite TV channels including TNT. It has three basic plans Sling Blue, Sling Orange, and a combined Blue and Orange plan. You need to subscribe to one of these and add more add-ons as required to customize your subscription.
YouTube TV is Google’s live TV streaming service with your favorite live TV channels. The YouTube TV subscription costs you $64.99 per month and streams around 80 channels. Also, you get unlimited DVR storage space to record your favorite shows.
Now you know how to add and stream TNT on your Apple TV. Also, never miss out on your favorite sports events like NBA, NHL, MLB, and professional wrestling (All Elite Wrestling) with the TNT app.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you watch TNT on Apple TV?
Yes, we can add and stream the TNT app on Apple TV.
2. Is TNT available on Hulu?
Yes, you can watch TNT on providers like Hulu, YouTube TV, and Sling TV.