Twitter was originally created by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Evan Williams, and Biz Stone. It is an American microblogging and social networking app launched in 2006. Twitter is one of the most-loved social networking apps with users across the globe. Thereby, Twitter has its app available on Android and iOS devices. Also, you can access Twitter on browsers like Safari, Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. If you wonder how to access Twitter on Apple TV. Check out the same in detail in the upcoming section.
How to Get Twitter on Apple TV
If you wish to access Twitter for Apple TV, you can install the official app as follows.
1. Initially, turn on your Apple TV.
2. Open the App Store and select the Search icon in the App Store.
3. With the search bar on the App Store, search for the Twitter app.
4. Find the Twitter app icon from the search results and select it.
5. Install the Twitter app by selecting the Get button.
6. Launch the Twitter app by selecting the Open button.
7. Sign in to your Twitter account with proper details.
8. Finally, you can access the Twitter Apple TV app on your TV.
How to Use Twitter on Apple TV Older Generation
If you have an Apple TV older generation with you, you can’t install the Twitter app. In that case, you shall screen mirror Twitter on your TV from other devices.
From iOS Devices
If you have iOS devices like iPhone and iPad, you can mirror Twitter on your TV as follows.
1. Make sure that you connect both the iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. If you don’t have it, install the Twitter app from the App Store.
3. Open the Twitter app and sign in to your subscription with proper credentials.
4. Launch the Control Center of the iOS device.
5. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon on your screen.
6. Find your Apple TV from the list of devices and select it.
7. With that, your iOS device’s screen gets mirrored to your TV screen.
8. Open the Twitter app once again and mirror it on your TV.
If you have a Mac, follow the instructions given below to mirror its screen on your Apple TV.
1. Ensure that you connect both the Apple TV and the Mac to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your Mac, launch the Control Center and then tap the Screen Mirroring option.
3. From the list of devices, pick your Apple TV.
4. With that, the screen of your Mac will start to mirror your Apple TV.
5. Now, open a web browser on your Mac.
6. Visit the Twitter website and sign in to your account with proper credentials.
7. Now, you can access Twitter on your TV.
With that, you have different ways in your hand to access the Twitter app. You will get updates about the latest trends, hashtags, the biggest events of the day, and topics. It is to note that you might not get access to all the Twitter app features on your TV as that on your smartphone. However, you shall stay connected to the people while streaming. In addition, you shall even access Instagram on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can access Twitter on Apple Watch with Chirp for Twitter.
Yes, you can download and access the Twitter app on your device.
You can stream Twitter on Apple TV with its official app and by screen mirroring the same.
You can use Twitter with the official app on your TV or by screen mirroring it.
Yes, you can access the Twitter app on your TV.
Yes, you can find the official Twitter app in the App Store for iOS devices and Apple TV.
Yes, it is possible to access Twitter on Smart TV.