Willow is a subscription-based sports TV network to watch live cricket matches, including events from overseas. It is the right destination for cricket lovers to enjoy live commentary, scorecards, highlights, and replays. It is the leading broadcaster of cricket in the United States and Canada. Willow holds official streaming rights for Cricket Australia, Pakistan Cricket Board, Bangladesh Cricket Board, England and Wales Cricket Board, Cricket South Africa, and much more. Moreover, you can watch all the ICC events until 2023. Willow app is supported for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Chromecast, and Google TV. Let’s discuss the quickest ways to enjoy Willow cricket live on Apple TV.
League Matches on Willow
- Pakistan Super League
- KFC T20 Big Bash League
- Indian Premier League
- Caribbean Premier League
- Lanka Premier League
- Minor League Cricket
Willow TV Subscription Plans & Pricing
You can easily get a Willow subscription by visiting its website willow.tv. Follow the on-screen instructions to subscribe. It has two premium packages to watch live cricket, such as monthly and yearly plans. Additionally, you will get a gaana+ premium free of cost. Moreover, Willow is also available through a cable or satellite TV subscription.
How to Watch Willow on Apple TV
Pocket Guide: Launch Apple TV App Store >> Select Search bar >> Enter Willow and select it >> Click Get >> select Open.
The Willow app is officially available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV 4th generation. Therefore, it will not take enough time to install the app on your device. Follow the steps given below to do so.
1) Switch on your Apple TV and check whether it has an active internet connection.
2) Launch the home screen by pressing the Home button on Apple TV Remote.
3) Scroll below to find the App Store and click on it.
4) Type Willow in the search bar and locate the app.
5) Select the Willow app icon from the suggested results.
6) Click the Get button from the app description window.
7) The installation will be completed within a few minutes.
8) Once done, tap Open to launch the app.
9) Finally, log in with your Willow account credentials and start watching live cricket matches on Apple TV.
Related: How to Get Kayo on Apple TV to Live Stream Sports
Alternate Way to Stream Willow on Apple TV
You can watch Willow on Apple TV without installing the app on it. You can follow the steps if you have Apple TV 3rd generation and lowe. The following are the steps to AirPlay Willow to Apple TV from your iOS device (iPhone/iPad).
Note: Willow app is compatible with iOS that has version 12.2 or above.
1) Firstly connect your iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Go to the App Store from your iOS device.
3) Search for Willow by entering it in the search field.
4) Choose the Willow app icon from the results.
5) Now click the Get button to install the app.
6) After the installation, tap Open to launch Willow.
7) Input the email address and password to sign in to your Willow account.
Tip: You can also log in with your TV provider if you have a valid subscription.
8) Further, go to the Control Center and select the Screen Mirroring option.
9) Pick up your Apple TV from the list of devices.
10) AirPlay is successfully activated, and it will cast your iOS screen to the Apple TV.
11) You can play and enjoy Willow live cricket matches on a big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Willow is currently available through TV providers like Dish, Sling, FIOS, Spectrum, Google Fiber, Xfinity, Optimum, and Altice One.
No, there is no free trial for Willow premium subscription.
It supports only one device at a time.
Yes. You can cancel your Willow TV subscription at any time by sending an email to [email protected]