Yahoo Sports is a streaming service to watch live sports news, scores, stats, highlights, and much more. It brings you updates on WWE, MLB, NHL, college football, college basketball, NASCAR, CFL, Horse racing, etc. You can even watch NFL and NBA games live by simply signing up with your Yahoo account for free. In addition, you can set personalized alerts so that you will never miss any action. Further, the stories section displays exciting blogs from popular Yahoo Sportswriters like Dan Wetzel, Chris Haynes, & Pete Thamel. Let’s find out the ways in which you can stream Yahoo Sports on Apple TV.
How to Install Yahoo Sports on Apple TV
The Yahoo Sports app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. You can easily download it from the App Store for free and install it directly on your Apple TV 4th generation and later.
Pocket Guide: On Apple/Siri remote, press Home button >> go to App Store >> highlight Search icon >> type Yahoo Sports >> select Yahoo Sports app >> click Get >> tap Open.
1) Firstly, turn on your Apple TV and ensure it has a strong Wi-Fi network.
2) Press the Home button on the Apple TV Remote to view the home screen.
3) Scroll the apps drawer and click the App Store.
4) Click the Search icon once the App Store home page appears.
5) Enter Yahoo Sports using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
6) Pick up the respective Yahoo Sports icon from the suggestions.
7) Click the Get option from the app description window.
8) It will take a few minutes to finish the installation.
9) When it gets installed, tap Open to launch the app.
10) Now, sign in with your Yahoo account and start streaming live sports, scores, news, highlights, etc.
Related: How to Add and Use Yahoo Finance on Apple TV
Alternative Way: How to AirPlay Yahoo Sports to Apple TV
Alternatively, you can use your iPhone or iPad to screen mirror Yahoo Sports to Apple TV. With this, you can enjoy your favorite NFL & NBA live games without installing the app on the TV. Let’s check out the steps to AirPlay Yahoo Sports to Apple TV.
Steps to Install Yahoo Sports on iOS
Note: Yahoo Sports is compatible with iOS that runs with version 14.0 or later.
1) Connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network at first.
2) From the App Store on your iPhone, click the Search bar.
3) Type Yahoo Sports and click the respective app icon from the search result.
4) Now, tap Get to install the app on iPhone.
5) When the installation is complete, click Open to run the app.
How to Screen Mirror Yahoo Sports to Apple TV
1) Open the Yahoo Sports app on your iOS.
2) Sign in with valid Yahoo account credentials to access your profile.
3) Now, go to the Control Center and select the Screen Mirroring option.
4) When it searches for nearby connections, choose your Apple TV.
5) With this, your iOS will start mirroring your screen to the selected device.
Watch the latest news, sports updates, stats, highlights using the Yahoo Sports app. For every season, you will stay in the loop with sports scores, updates, stats, and more. You can enjoy all of them and more on the Apple TV screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Yahoo Sports is free to download and stream. However, it offers in-app purchases for different games.
Yes. You can watch live matches of baseball, basketball, football, college football, and more.
Yes, it allows you to watch all the Super Bowl matches for free.
Yahoo Sports is the best choice to watch all the NFL games free of cost.