Zwift is a multi-player physical training application that helps people interact and train online. It gives you daily runs and rides with different levels, and you should complete your fitness goal. The training plans on Zwift are designed by approved world-class coaches. Depending on how much you want to do, you can customize your training plan. The app has features to help you analyze your training pattern and raise levels of workouts on Zwift. It is a subscription-based workout plan for users and costs $14.99. If you are interested in working out from your comfort space, you can add and access Zwift on your Apple TV.
How to Install Zwift to Apple TV
You can access the Zwift app on your tvOS with its official application in the App Store. Follow these instructions to add and stream the Zwift on Apple TV 4K and HD.
Pocket Guide: Go to Apple TV App Store >> select Magnifier icon >> Search and select Zwift >> click Get >> select Open to launch.
1. Turn on the TV and launch the App Store.
2. When App Store on Apple TV opens up, click on the Search option.
3. Search for the Zwift app in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search results, pick up the Zwift app.
5. Start downloading Zwift by clicking on the Get or Install option.
6. Wait until the app completes the download and launch it on your Apple TV.
How to Access Zwift on Apple TV
1. Open the new Zwift app that you just downloaded on your TV.
2. Now, Log in to the app with the proper credentials of your Zwift account.
3. From the Zwift app, select the sensor pairing option.
4. Following that, select the sensors you wish to use along with the Zwift app.
5. Next, choose your Trainer and complete the setup following the on-screen prompts.
6. Finally, you can start using the Zwift app and work out.
Alternative Method: How to Get Zwift on Apple TV Via AirPlay
If you wish, you can cast the Zwift app on your TV from your iOS device. The procedure below works even on Apple TV 2nd and 3rd generations.
1. Connect both your iOS device and the Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Zwift from the App Store on your iOS device if you already haven’t owned it.
3. Once the app is installed, open the app and Log in to your Zwift account.
4. Following that, swipe up on your device screen and tap on the AirPlay icon.
5. Pick up your Apple TV from the list of available devices on your screen.
6. Wait for the connection to establish, and with that, you can start accessing Zwift on your TV.
Now, you know how to access the Zwift app on your Apple TV easily. It supports over a thousand workouts and training schedules that you can choose from. In addition, it hosts more than 200 live events every day, and you can take part in rides, runs, and workouts as your wish. Further, analyze your workout pattern and know how far you have reached. If you are looking for a better alternative, then you can try Peloton on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The service is officially available on the App Store for the Apple TVs of the latest models.
Navigate to select the App Store >> select the Search icon >> enter the app name as Zwift >> select Update to get the latest version installed on your Apple TV.
You need to have tvOS 11.0 or later to get the app on your Apple TV.